READ

佐野真一郎 (ꜱᴀɴᴏ ꜱʜɪɴɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ)

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

The wind pass by you and Shinichiro underneath the bright full moon.

You are currently driving the both of you back to his motor shop.

"I thought I was a fool for no one~ Oh baby, I'm a fool for you~" He sang the lyrics of the song that you two are currently listening to.

"You're a fool to every girl Shin." You teased.

"No I'm not!" He exclaimed.

"I still remember the time when you're still asking me out on a date." You said.

"Come on! Don't remind me those embarrassing memories!" He said laying his chin on you shoulder.

"It's not my fault if you're so weak to girls." You continued teasing.

"Ugh!" He said hiding his face on you.

"I'm just joking Shin~ I'm sorry~" You apologized in a teasing tone.

"That's not very sincere." He pouted.

"Oh grow up!" You said.

"Binibini--" Shinichiro immediately paused the music.

"You really hate that song, do you?" You asked.

"It reminds me of that story I read with Takeomi back in high school. Her boyfriend died three years ago and then one day she died even though she still has a chance to live. Leaving her boyfriend's younger brother behind so she could follow him in the afterlife." Shinichiro sighed.

He tighten the way he hugged your waist, pulling you a little closer.

"Hey love." He called out.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

"I'm horney." He whispered in your ear while his hand crawl it's way to your womanhood.

"Shin. I'm driving." You reminded.

"So what? Park it in an alley so I could fuck you." He suggested as he inserted his finger inside you.

"S-Shinichiro! C-Can't you wait for a little longer?" You said as you drive faster finding a dark alley with least people around.

"No." He inserted another finger as he thrust it even faster.

"S-Shin!" You exclaimed as you finally found a perfect spot to get railed.

Once the bike stopped, you fell forward as he keep on thrusting his fingers.

"Shin~" You moaned.

"Ah~ Your moans~" He whispered on your ear making you feel his hard dick.

He pulled out his finger and got out of the bike.

He looked at your surrounding making sure that no one will see the both of you.

He went back to you and pushed down the kickstand because you were to weak.

He made you sit backwards, facing him, and started to take off your clothes.

"We're really doing it here?" You asked.

"Yup, the kids are the bike shop waiting for us, remember?" He answered taking your panty off.

"WhatevER!" He inserted his dick without telling you.

"Ah~ You're tight~" He said as his made use of his heels as both of your support, just incase the kickstand won't do.

He soon started to thrust in a good pace. And when you seem to be getting used to it, there he started to give you too much pleasure.

"Ah~ Shin~" You moaned as you scratch his back while leaving some love bites on his shoulder.

"Haah~ I maybe a fool for any girl-- Augh~ I'm way more of a fool for you~" He said leaving a lot of hickeys around your neck.

He gripped on the right hand clutch and thrusted harder every hit.

"A-Ah~ S-Shin~ Make me w-walk~" You begged.

"What about no~" He said tiptoeing his feet.

He went to your neck and kept on leaving love marks.

"Shin~ Ah~ S-Slow down~" You kept on begging.

"Begging won't do love~" He informed. "Ah~ You're so good~"

"Ah~!" A slightly loud moan went out of your lips as he hit your g-spot.

"That's the spot isn't it~" He teased.

"B-Be gentle~" You said.

"Nope~" He answered as he started to thrust hard again.

"A-Ah~!" You moaned as you tighten your grip on him.

"Haah~ I'm going crazy for you (y/n)~" He said thrusting faster and faster.

You felt the bike started to move with the both of you. He tighten his grip on the hand clutch and to your left tight.

"A-Ah~ Shin slo-- Ah~! D-Down~" You said. But, like what he said, begging won't help. So instead of slowing down, he thrusted faster and harder.

"T-The bike's moving~ Ah~" You informed.

"Ngh~ You worry too much love~" He said connecting both of your lips.

He slip his tongue tasting you as you do the same thing to him.

You tighten your grip on him as you listen to the slapping noises you two are making. 

He thrusted faster and faster making the bike sync with the both of you.

"S-Shin~ I'm g-gonna-- AH!" Before you could say that you're at your limit, the bike almost fell sideways making Shinichiro pull out and catch you. 

"Shin!" You whined  hugging him tight so you wouldn't fall.

"I caught you, it's okay." He said caressing your back while making the bike stand.

"We could die because the bike's more heavier!" You kept on whining.

"I'm sorry okay." He apologized.

"Next time, we're not gonna have sex on the bike." You exclaimed.

"Agree." He sighed as he help you put on your clothes before his. "Let's go back to the shop, they're probably waiting for hours now."

"Glad you remembered that someone's waiting for us." You said.

"Actually... I forgot about it... The fall reminded me about the kids." He admitted.

"Shin. Oh my gosh. Why do I love you?" You sighed as you hugged him behind.

"Because of my looks?" He smirked as he drive the both of you back to the shop.

"Nope. Because of who you are~" You corrected as you kissed his cheek.

"I love you." Shinichiro said.

"I love you too." You answered.

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆