BEGGING

筆頭 鶴蝶 (ʜɪᴛᴛᴏ ᴋᴀᴋᴜᴄʜᴏ)

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

"Hey guys!" You greeted to the Tenjiku's highest members.

"(y/n)-chan!" Ran greeted as he hugged you tight.

"Wah! Ran your squeezing me!" You complained. "Let go!"

"Nope~"

"Oi Ran! Stop clinging on her Kakucho's here." Rindo reminded gesturing Kakucho who is talking to Izana.

"So, if Kakucho's not here does it mean I ca--" "NO!"

You slip of the older male's tight hug and went towards to your boyfriend.

"Hellow~" You greeted disturbing Izana and Kakucho from their conversation.

"Oh! Hey (y/n)!" Kakucho greeted with a smile.

"Hey." Izana greeted back as he pat your head.

"Hmm?" You saw the file on Kakucho's hand, Sano Manjiro. "Isn't that the so-called 'The Invincible Mikey'? His last name sound familiar."

"Yeah. He's my adoptive brother." Izana answered.

"Ah..." You said reading his file more.

"We're gonna fight his gang tonight."

"Eh?! Not to put you guys down but wouldn't you end up defeated?" You exclaimed.

"We already fixed that. It took a lot of convincing strategy but Kakucho was able to agree on it." Izana standing up.

"I did agree but that doesn't mean I liked the plan." Kakucho said. "Where are you going anyways?"

"You ain't my mom so stop asking like you are one." Izana rudely said as he left.

"WOAH! DID IT HURT KAKUCHO?! THAT DEFINITELY HURT!" Ran made fun of Kakucho just to end up being smacked in the head by Yasuhiro.

"Your 18, stop fooling around." He added. Ran pouted as the three 16-year-olds (Rindo, Haruchiyo, Hajime) laughed at the background.

"Good luck and stay safe, okay?" You told Kakucho.

"Don't I'll be fine." He softly smiled.

"If you get shot, I'll steal a truck and run over to whoever shoot you."

"Please don't."

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮-𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

"What's taking him so long?" You asked yourself staring at your phone while waiting for Kakucho at the park. Your phone rang and Takemichi's name showed up.

"Takemichi? The last time I talked to him was 4 years ago..." You answered the call. ""Hello?"

"Hey, um, (y/n)-chan... Long time no talk..." Takemichi greeted with a nervous laugh in the end.

"Is there something wrong Takemichi?" You asked as you went to buy some ice cream.

"Um... You see... Kaku-chan don't want me to tell you this but I feel like I need to..." Takemichi said mumbling it making it hard to understand.

"Speak clearer. What's Kakucho hiding?" You said as you went back to the bench with an ice cream.

"Kaku-chan... He got shot." You dropped your ice cream from what Takemichi said. Your delicious fucking ice cream making me wanted to cry for it instead instead of hearing my boyfriend got shot.