STOP

山本拓也 (ʏᴀᴍᴀᴍᴏᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴜʏᴀ)

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

"Hey~" You greeted to your boyfriend in front of his house.

"Hey." He greeted back kissing your cheeks as his greeting for you. You and the other high schoolers on Toman will be having a study session, and being the nearest to the Yamamoto residence, you came earlier than the expected time.

"You arrived too early, the meeting time will be after an hour right?" Takuya asked.

"What? Can't I come in my boyfriend's house whenever I want too?" You playfully pouted.

"Yeesh." He sighed as he open his bedroom door.

Where the study session will be. You dirty minded people, you need holy water.

"I have an assignment and I need your help." You said as you showed him an innocent smile.

"Why do I feel like I've done something again?" He said as he opened the assignment.

He thought you how to do addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. One plus one, two minus two, three times three, and four divided by four. In bonus, he even thought you how fractions, parenthesis, and exponents works.

The way he explained it is more understandable than how the teacher do it. Actually, I'm just kidding. You're not stupid, the author is.

You stretched out your arms and spoke. "Thank you so much! I wouldn't have finished that without your help!"

"Everything for you." He answered.

"That sounds cheesy."

"Everything I say sweet is cheesy to you."

"Well, cheese is sweet, right?"

"I don't even know anymore."

You kept on teasing him and laugh every time he sigh at your words.

"I'm so lucky to have you." You said with a smile on your face.

"What's with that all of a sudden?" Takuya asked with his hand on his chin.

"Just stating the truth here."

"You want something don't you?"

"What~? Why would you--" You cut yourself off as he stare at you seriously. "Yeah, I do want something."

"Called it. So what is it?"

"It's kinda embarrassing though." You looked away to hide your blush.

"What? Everything is okay, it's just the two of us after all." He said.

"Really?" You asked as you looked back at him.

"Yeah. So what is it that you want?" He said squishing your cheek with his finger.

You slyfully held his hand and pulled him close. Both of your lips touched, licking the male's bottom lip, he open his mouth while slipping your tongue after.

You savored every part of his mouth, playfully dancing with his tongue. You pulled out to catch some air revealing a thin string of saliva.

You pinned him down under the table, luckily, there's that blanket thingy on it. The author is stupid, I'm telling you.

"(y/n), what are you doing?" He asked even though he already know the answer.

"We're 16~ I wanna do it~" You said as you rub your pussy in his cock.

"W-We're just 16! Can't you wait for 2 more years?" He asked as you unbuttoned his pants.

"Nope~" You answered.

After taking of his underwear, you took off his upper clothes before yours. You positioned your self before your hips go down to his dick.

"Ah~" The both of you moaned feeling the unknown pleasure you two are having.

You held his hands, pinning him down so you take dominance. You started to move up and down, with the pace going faster every second.

You leaned forward and reconnected your lips. You pulled out to catch some air, you tried to sit up but then remembered, you're under the table.

"(y/n)~" Takuya moaned as you grind on him.

"Moan baby~" You said biting every part of his neck.

"Ah~ Mommy~" He gripped on your waist pushing you deeper.

"Yes baby~" You moaned as you go deeper.

"More mommy~ I want more~" He moaned in your ear. You connected both of your lips and savored every part of his mouth.

"Hmm~" Both of you hummed as you felt your climax rising. You pulled out from the kiss as you go faster on his dick.

"Ha-ah~ Mo-mmy~ I-I'm gon-na cum~" Takuya informed as you didn't stop going faster.

"Ah~ Baby~" You moaned a little louder as you felt your orgasms coming out. You pulled out as you two let out in both of your skins.

"That was fun~" You said as you lay beside Takuya.

"You can literally get yourself pregnant." He informed. "But I didn't~"

"I love you." You kissed him and closed your eyes and cuddled him.

"I love you too." He said cuddling you too. You two fell asleep forgetting the fact that someone was knocking at the door.

"HEY TAKUYA--" Makoto cut his self seeing you and Takuya sleeping half-naked.

"Takemichi, you have a girlfriend. Chifuyu, she's already taken." Atsushi said as he avert both mention males eyes away from you.

"I'm not even looking." Chifuyu said.

"Say that to Baji-san." Hakkai said. "Ouch."

"What kind of study session did this two had?" Kazuhi complained. "Sex education?"

"First time?" Takemichi stated remembering the time he went to Ken's place.

"Like you didn't do it." Atsushi reminded as he, too, remember the time he drop by Takemichi's place.

"Shut up!" He silently shouted.

"Let's go to the living room instead and wait for them to wake up." Chifuyu said as they all left the bedroom.

"Luckily, they're all alone." Hakkai stated.

"What's lucky from that? They literally fucked! They can get their selves into serious trouble! Like starting a family which mostly everyone regrets except Mikey-kun, Draken-kun and Mitsuya-kun!" Takemichi informed. "And even you. Don't pretend that you didn't blabber about shit with this related things to Hina."

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆