PLEASE

灰谷蘭 (ʜᴀɪᴛᴀɴɪ ʀᴀɴ) & 灰谷竜胆 (ʜᴀɪᴛᴀɴɪ ʀɪɴᴅᴏ)

𝕬/𝕹 (ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ/ꜱ.)

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

13 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸

"Boys!" The Haitani's mother called out.

"MOM! RAN IS PRANKING ME AGAIN!" Rindo complained as he run to his parents.

"STOP BLAMING ME ON SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN DONE!" Ran exclaimed as he ran towards the rest of his family.

"Okay, you two calm down. I have something to say." Mrs. Haitani said in a very happy tone.

"What is it?!" The two boys asked in sync very excited.

"You two want a sister?" She asked.

"Wah! You're pregnant?!" Ran asked.

"Aww. I want an older sister though." Rindo just pouted.

"No, I'm not pregnant." She patted their heads. "We adopted someone."

"This is Rena, your new sister." Mr. Haitani said introducing you who's standing behind him. "(y/n) is her real name but we asked if it's okay for us to change it and she's good with it."

"She's a year older than Rin, and a year younger than Ran." He continued. "And before you make a move, she's a little shy so don't be to loud around her."

Your new dad carried you and went to the backyard while the other two boys followed him. You watched both males without them noticing.

"Luckily, she has a blond hair and purple eyes like the both of you~" Your new mom said feeling so proud.

"Okay, you two take care of her and make her feel comfortable, me and your mother aren't done working her papers." Mr. Haitani said as he and his wife went out of sight. You watched the ants pass by, squishing some of them with a slight smile.

"Hey." Ran greeted softly.

"H-Hi." You greeted back nervously.

"No need to be shy! We're your new family after all!" Ran said.

"Of course she'll be shy. She's been in a place where you adopt kids for..." Rindo paused just to count how old your are. "1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6 years!"

"Yeesh. No need to be rude." The two boys started to have a little argument which you find it cute. You giggled at the sight and caught their attention.

"Wah! You laughed!" Ran exclaimed.

"You two are cute." You said with a big smile on your face.

"Well then, my nickname is Ran and his nickname is Rin." He said gesturing who owns the nicknames he is telling. "Yours will be Ren!"

"Ran is your name, your nickname is Rannabelle." Rindo insulted.

"Ran, Ren, Rin... Sounds like your practicing the vowels." You insulted too.

"Hey! Don't be rude to your oldest brother!" Ran complained.

"Nah~" You and Rindo said in sync and laughed after Ran kept on complaining.

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽

"Even if it means kidnapping Draken, I'll do it." South informed the gang's executives.