SUFFERING

斑目 獅音 (ᴍᴀᴅᴀʀᴀᴍᴇ ꜱʜɪᴏɴ)

𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 (ɢᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ "~Haikyuu lemons~" ʙʏ @ms_sawamura ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ!)

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

You are currently a college student sharing a same apartment with your classmate, Madarame Shion.

You entered the shared apartment and laid front on the couch trying to take the pressure of school off your shoulders.

Not long enough, you stood up and went to your room. You dropped your things in there and took some clothes to change. The shared bathroom was beside your room while Shion's is across yours.

You peeked inside his room to not see him there but his disgusting porn magazines. What the fuck did the author just said?!

You immediately closed his door and went to the bathroom. "He probably has a gang meeting. What's with delinquents now a days?" You thought as the water roll down your body.

Not long enough, because I'm a lazy writer, you went out of the bathroom, with your new clothes on and peeked on his room again. "He's still not home." You thought out loud as you went back inside your room.

Being all alone, you thought of masturbating for a bit before he arrives. You locked your door and sat on your bed. You slip your hands under all the cloth that is wrapped around you.

You inserted on finger after another and started to move it fast. LOL I'm skipping this part.

Not long enough, Shion arrived. "The meeting went longer than I expected." He sighed as he slip off his shoe. He noticed your shoes before walking in, "She's back earlier than me. As expected."

He didn't spoke or do anything to give you a hint that he's back, instead, he went straight to his room.

"Hng~" He heard your silent whimper before he even open his bedroom's door. "What the hell was that?"

Not able to search for the location of that sound, he shrugged it off and thought that it was just his stupid mind malfunctioning again. "Imma take a shower."

And may I remind you, your room is beside the BATHROOM. B.E.S.I.D.E.

He went in and took a shower. While you, still not knowing that you already have some company, continued to finger yourself.

"Ah~" You let out a silent moan, which shook him. He turned off the water and leaned on the wall, connecting to your room, and listened carefully. He heard your silent whimpers and moans as you reach your climax.

"What the hell is she doing?!" He thought as you finally stopped and rested. He looked down at his dick, his hard, excited, erotic dick. "Fuck you (y/n). I swear I'll fuck you."

 He went out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He went to his room and wore some clothes. He went to the living room and turn the television on as he wait for you to get out.

Not long enough you joined him. "You're back?" You asked. "Yeah. What were you doing?" He asked as he stared at your eyes lustfully.

"Erm... Nothing, I fell asleep." "Oh. Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure..." You sat beside him as he chose the movie. Imma skip it cuz I'm getting bored.

After 8 minutes of the movie, Shion spoke. "What were your doing inside your room?"

"Huh?" You looked at him nervously. "Like I said, I fell asleep."