NOT

佐野 万次郎 (ꜱᴀɴᴏ ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ)

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

You're at the kitchen cooking food for ten people. 7 executives, one boss and you. The tenth one is for the boss again.

"1:28..." You sighed as you check the time.

"They're meeting is longer than I expected. They haven't had breakfast yet. Brunch it is then." You said almost done with the food.

"(y/n)-chan!" Haruchiyo greeted.

"Oh hey! Meetings done?" You asked.

"Yup!" He answered.

"Oh good! I'm almost done with the food." You said getting back to food you were cooking.

"Let me do that instead! The boss is calling for you, he said to use the things outside his door." Haruchiyo insisted.

"Oh, okay. And the food will be finished in maybe like 20 minutes, it mustn't exceed or els--" You informed but was cut off.

"Come on (y/n)-chan! I can cook for us!" He said but before I can speak, the door was slammed open.

"Did I just hear Haruchiyo cooking?" Takeomi said.

"Umm... Yeah, he insisted." You said.

"Nope. You aren't cooking young man! The last time you cooked food, you almost killed your sister! What makes it more worst is that you were boiling water!" Takeomi said.

"I was 16, that's 12 years ago."

"Well, when Mikey wanted to heat his cold doriyaki, you just watched the oven burn for 10 minutes!"

"That was 10 years ago~"

"When Rindo was sick, there was nothing left in the soup but fire!"

"I hated him and I said before that was an accident. That's a long time ago!"

"That was just 5 months ago Haruchiyo!"

You left the brothers in the kitchen and went to Manjiro's office.

You found his office and saw some things in front of the door. A bunny costume and an anti-pregnancy pill.

"Someone seems to be horney..." You sighed as you went to the bathroom beside the office and changed.

You knocked on his door and waited for his response.

"Come in." Manjiro said.

"Hey..." You greeted as you walk to his table. He turned around to see you wearing the costume.

"It looks nicer than I imagined~" He said with his hand gesturing you to come near him.

"Tell me. How long you've been waiting for me to wear this?" You teased.

"Hmm? Since this morning~" He said as he peck you lips.

"Dang~ You've been wanting me for more than 5 hours?" You said as you make your way to his neck.

"Sanzu consumed a lot of time. I should ground him from taking drugs." He said as he tilt his head so you could leave a hickey.

"Nothing won't change, he'll only be more silent for like... 0.09 percent." You said licking him up to his ear.

"Hmm~ Get in front of me." He commanded and you listened.

"And kneel." He continued. You did what he said a knelt on the floor waiting for his next command.