001~ The man in the suit

"Honey can you bring me coffee please?" my father ask. "Sure Dad" i go in to the kitchen and make some coffee. Untill the mashine is finished, i get some cups for me and my Dad. I pour coffee in the cups and sit down next to my father on the couch and give him his cup. "Thank you". i smiled. 

My Father is sick but we have no money to pay the Hospital so now we sit here and wait for the worst to happen. "Hey Honey, i'm sorry to bother you but.. can you go to the supermarket and get something to eat? We don't have anything here" I nod and take on my shoes and my jacket.

"I'll be right back" i say before i leave.

Time skip on the way home

I sit at the Trainstation as a man in a suit sit down right next to me. "Hey you wanna play a game?" He ask. I look at him "a game?" "Yeah ddakji"  "why?" "You could make money" "money?" The man opened his suitcase and it shows a red and a blue paper square and a lot of money. "Yeah every time you win, you'll get 100 000 Won from me and every time i win you'll give me 100 000 Won" he explains

"But i don't have that much money" "it's okey you can pay with your body" "hell what?" "One slap on your cheek is worth 100 000 Won" "so if I win you'll give me 100 000 Won and if you win you'll just slap my Cheek?" "Exactly" i nod and we stand up. He give me the red paper square and lay down the blue one.

I slamed the paper on the other square but it didn't flip. I look at the man. He hold up his hand an slap me across the face. That hurts "Au" "Again?" "Yeah one more" we repeat that game at least ten times and every time I lost. My Cheek hurts like hell!!

But then again I slam the paper on the ground and the blue square flip. I smiled widly. "Finally" "congratulation!" The man hold up two 50 000 Won Banknotes "oh you were serious?" I ask and he smiled. Damn he's fucking handsome! "Sure why schould i lie to you" i take the Banknotes und put them in my backpack "can we play more?"

We played a lot more and at the end i have like 500 000 Won "you could play more games and win a lot more money" he says and look at me. "How?" The man give me a little Kontact Card with a circle, a triangle and a square on it. "Call the number on that and you can win a lot money" the man stand up and leave.

I look at the little card and on the other side is a phonenumber. Schould i do that? I mean that would help me and my dad a lot. I sigh and go home.

As i lay in my bed i look at the little card and think about it. It would really help. My father could get well again. I take my phone and call that number. "Hello who's there?" A voice come from the other end "hi you gave me that number earlyer for that game" "do you want to join the game than say you first and last name and your Birthdate"

"(Y/N) Park Day/Month/1980"
"Stand outside your House at midnight, we'll pick you up. The password is red light green light" then they hang up.

I look at the clock it says 11:33 pm so i call my sister that she has to look for Dad cause i'm not home a view days. Then i make my way outside and wait.

11:57pm

00:08am

00:16pm

00:22pm

And then finally a car stops right in front of me. The winow of the car opens "(Y/N) Park?" A masked man ask "y-yes thats m-me" "password?" "Red light.... green light..." the back dor opens and i got in. There are e view more people sleeping "huh they must be tired" i sit down

"so where are we going?" I ask. The masked man turn to me and look at me. He's wearing a gas mask but why?. Then a lot of green smoke comes out of some holes and everything goes black.

..............

Okey first Chapter is finished.

I'm so sorry for my bad english my Language is actually German.

Yeah like you see i gave you the age of 40 so you're not much youbger then Sungwoo cause in the Serie he is 46 but it dosn't matter cause this is the first and last time we know about the ages

I uptade 002 as soon as possible

Thank you for reading this good night!!