006 ~ We are back

And again... that Music. Yes i am definitely back. I open my eyes and sit up. So many people are back i didn't expect that. I stand up and walk down to the hall and see Ali talking with Sungwoo and 456. I smile and walk to them.

"Hey guy" i smile "Y/N you're here too?" Ali ask and I nod "It's like we're comrades froom boot camp" 456 says smiling. What's a Boot Camp?" Ali ask. "You know, in the Army, where you shot guns and train" 346 makes gun fingers. "Ahh! I know! A place where soldiers live together?" Ali says. "That's right" i say patting his shoulder.

"Wait. Now that we're on the subject, why don't we do this as a team like we're in the army?" 456 makes a suggestion. "You're right. We have no idea what we're going to play. It's better to form a group to be prepared for anything." Sungwoo agrees. "Listen. Why don't you two join us? He's amazingly strong. He lifted me up with one Hand." 456 points to Ali.

"Are you sure?" I ask "can we really join you two?" Ali finishes. "Yes, sure. You two can be the privates, the new recruit. He's a competent corporal, and I'm a sargeant soon to go home." 456 laught. "Thank you, sir." Ali bows. "Yeah thank you! That's really nice" i say smiling. "And drop the 'Sir'" Sungwo says.

"Hey" the old man beside us in bed baginns. "If it's all righz with you, can I join you guys too?" He ask and i smile "of course! Then you can be the sargeant major who served in the army his whole life." 456 agrees. "Thank you" the old man smiles.

"My goodness, we've formed a pretty nifty team." I sit to the old man on the bed. "Wow look you're number one" i point to his chest where the number is. "Yeah and you number 457 the ladt one" he smiles. I nod.

We all go to the front and get our food and the we sit back down where we were. Our food is rice egg and other stuff.

"Geez" "Gosh, this brings back old memories." the old man says "Did you used to have lunchboxes like this?" 456 asks. "Of course. My wife was always busy every morning, prepering lunchboxes for me and my children." He answers laughing. "The rice is cold. Geez. We could've warmed it up if we had a tove in the middle. Do you remember? We had a briquette stove in our elementary school classroom. We put our lunchboxes on it, and it'd get burning hot, then the rice got scorched too." 456 says

"This food tast like trash." I said and eat a little more.

"You don't like it?" Sungwoo asks. "Nope"

"Gi-hun." Sungwoo turns to 456. So thats his name. "What" "if you have time to reminisce, try to figure out what the next game will be." "Hey, that's not something i can guess. We'll find out when it begins." He says.

"Thinking about what we played so far, I'm sure it'll be one of the games kids olayed way back in the day." The old man says. "Yeah i think so too. I mean if that's so, we know the rules of the games and than we just have to be carful that we following them. Our Chances that we survive could be high" i explaint. "Right." Sungwoo nods.

"But there are a lot games. There are Ddakji game, Dabanggu, Hopscotch, Biseokchigi, Tag, Don Katsu, Freeze Tag. And for the girls, Gonggi, Elastics and Cat's Cradle. Whst else is ther?" Gi-Hun counts the Games. "I don't know how to play any of those." Ali says "Don't kids in your country play these games?" Gi-Hun asks. He shakes his head. "Don't worry. Kids games have simple rules. We"ll help you if you don't know." Sungwoo say.

"Thank you" Ali smiles. The we finish our food.