009 ~

Ali goes to Gi-hun and the old man "hello Sir!" Then Sungwoo and I follow him. "You're alive. I was worried" Ali says. "Did you think I would die that easily? I'm Gi-hun song!" "Old Sir, are you all right?" I ask and lay a Hand on his Shoulder. "Yes, I'm fine. It's all thanks to him" he says smiling.

"I'm sorry" Sungwoo begins. We all look at him. "I shouldn't have said we should split up." Gi-hun don't take that hard and smiles. "Don't say that. It's not like you knew. Besides, I chose the Umbrella. It's okey" he pad his shoulder.

"I'm glad everyone is fine." Sungwoo say and we all nod smiling.

"We will now announce the results of the second game."
The Screen changes the numbers.
"Out of 187 players, 79 were eliminated"

And then a lot of money fill into the big Pig.
"The prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won. The prize money accumulated so far is 34.8 billion won. The meal Time begins."

Then the Guards are coming in with the food. We stand up in two rows and get our food. It was just an Egg and a soda. The people who already got their food, jostle their way into our line. I stand at the End of that row.

After awile there are just 5 in our line but no food. "Give me an egg and a soda" the first in the line says. "We didn't get anything either. One, two, three, four, five. You're missing food for five people!" the second one says

"We prepared food for the exact number of players." The Guard says. "Then why don't you have any left? Give me my food!" The Guard hold his Gun up at the man. "We prepared food for the exact number of players."

"Excuse me" a woman yays from the side. "Those people.." she points to the bad group "they took the food twice. I saw them" "Damn it, this is freaking annoying. Have you never seen a person eat before?" Number 101 hisses. Number 271 so the first one in our line run over to the group. "Who do you think you are? Why did you steal others' food?" "Ohhh this is yours?" 101 hold up his bottle.

"Whats your name? Is your name written on this?" The group laugh. "I don't see it" 271 trys to get the Soda. "Give it back. That's mine. Give it back to me!" Then the Bottle boke on the floor. "You asshole" 101 hisses. He grabs him by the collar. "It broke because of you, asshole!" The he punsh him in the face so he fall on the floor. "How come a scrawny guy like you is so greedy for food? You bastard!" 101 Kicks him. "Hey, I'm trying to say that we need to share" alot more kicks "is that so hard, you jerk" i walk up to my group but 101 sees it as a theat and punshes me in my face.

I fall back. "Do you want to get beaten up like him? Then say something" he hisses at me. I shake my head and hold my nose. My body shivers again. I try to grawl away but he grabs me by my collar. "I would be carfull Lady" then he let go and i stand up and run to my group. My breath was so hard and my heart beats so fast. My nose is broken and bloody.

Gi-hun comes near me. "Hey are you okey?" I looks worried so i fake a smile "yeah i'm fine" i say with my shaky voice. I go past him and sit down beside Sungwoo who take away my Hand and look at my nose. "Come on we go to the restroom to clean this up" i nod and we stand up. We walk past the Guards to the restroom and close the door.

I lean against the door and slide down. My head on my knees and my tears are falling. "I'd just want to walk over to you guys. I weren't even bothering him by beating up that man." I say shivering. I hear that he turn on the water and then i feel someone in front of me. "Look at me" i look up at Sungwoo who has a wet cloth in his hand. He cleans my nose and hold zhe cloth on to cool it. "Thank you Sungwoo... for everything" he smiles a little "you don't have to thank me"

We look in eatch others eyes. Our heads move forward and my heart beating so fast that in could jump out of me. We are about 3 centimeter apart. I feel his breath on my face. Then our Heads move a little closer. We are about to kiss...

but then there is a knock on the door. We jumped apart. "You have to come out now" i hear the guard saying. Sungwoo stand up and hold out his hand. "Let's go back" i take it and stand up. I open the door and ther is standing a Triangle. Wd follow him back to the hall.

The man who was beaten up lay on the floor. Sungwoo and I walk over to him. He knees down "hey, can you hear me?" He asks and lay two fingers on his nack. He turns to me. "He's dead" i hold a hand over my mouth. "Oh my god"

I turn to the guards. "Excusd me! He's dead!" I walk over to them. Everyones eyes are on me. "Can you hear me?! He's dead! Cause of this Asshole!" I point to number 101 who walks over to me. "What did you just call me?" I get closer. Our faces inches away. "I'm not scared of you bastard. You better watch out. You've broke my nose" i push him so hard that he fall on the ground. I put my hands in my pockets.

The i stand on his chest. He try to breath but it's hard. "Fuck off bitch" he hisses i chuckled. "One wrong thing and i'll jump" i go off of him and kick him in his face. Everyone are shoked. I walk back to Sungwoo and pull him back to the others. "How did you...." he begins. "I were just suprised what happened that i got scared but now he better not coming in our way" we sit down again.