002~ Ali Abdul

I woke up by some Music. When I open my eyes there are a lot of beds in a big hall. Where am i? I stand up and see hundrets of other people with the same confused look on theire faces like me...

Huh? Green Jogging suits with numbers? I look down and see I have a number too. I am number 457. Wired.

I see that everyone is goning to the Centre of the hall so i decided to follow them. There is a big screen above the door and it says 457 players so... Am i the last one? How rude!

Now we all stand in the middle. I stand next to number 199 who dont look korean. I mean okey i'm not better then him i'm american we just want to live in Korea.

"Do you know what's going on here?" I ask him and he looks at me. "I'm not sure but i hope it will be good" i nod "i'm still scared what happen next" i say and look down on the floor. I feel a Hand on my shoulder "hey everything will be fine okey? Let's stick together" he offer and i smile at him "that would be graete! I'm Y/N Park by the way" "thats a sweet name i'm Ali Abdul" "Thanks partner"

I look forward and see a men fighting with some random girl. Well thats not nice. Then a buzz sound is to hear. There are many masked man like the one in the car coming in.

The one with the square comes to the front "I would like to expend a heartfelt welcome to you all. Everyone will play 6 games over 6 Days. The one who will win all the six games, will win all the cashprize." "Why should we belive that?! They took our stuff and made us sleep untill we were here dont you think thats wired and now you saying we will earn money when we play the games? You really expect us to buy that?" A random guy says.

"We will return your things when the games are over" the square explains. "You tricked us! We were kidnaped. You can make so many excuses as you want to make sure nobody broke the lawn here. If you going to make up for that. Than we're going to need something more" the one with the number 218 says and i think he's right

"Player 218 Cho Sangwoo" the square say and turn something on the TV where we see a video of him while playing that game i were playing with the man in the suit who gave me money for my winning. "Age 46 years. *explains everything of him* (what he's speaking to fast)"

"Hey! Whitch games we're playing here?" Ali ask "in order to disclose we can't give any informations till the head of time"
We all stand in a row to sign the formular.

"The first game starts in shortly matter. Please go to the first Arena" a female voice come out of the speaker. We all make our way to the arena. The stairs are wired.

...............

Number two finished