007 ~ visiting the restroom

"Hey, open the door, you jerks!" A womam shouts. "I really need to pee right now!"

Oh yeah me too. I stand up and go to her. "Me too please let us go to the Toilet!" I shout. "Don't you jerks ever take a leak?" She asks. "Let uns use the restroom please!" I think i'm to nice. "Hey you fucking assholes we'll pee on the ground in the middle of the hall and it'll be your fault so you'll have to clean that up!" I shout "Damn it, you scumbags! At least treat us like humans if you brought us here to play games! Hey, Triangle. We don't need you. Get me your superior. Get us the Squarr here now, you idiot!" She yells.

The square comes in front of the glass. "You may not leave the premise outside of your allotted time." He says. "Ehat the fuck?! Do you think nature calls only at the time you set for us?" I yell. Then he closed the glass.

"What the... you freaking badtards! You don't think we'll go right here and now?" The womand yells. She walks away from the door pulls her pans down and crouches down. Then the door opens.

"Follow me" the Triangle says. "Damn people never listen ubtill someone screams and shouts." I roll my eyes. We walk back to the door but then a other woman steps in front of us. "I have to go too" she says. Is she serious right now? "What are you doing?" The crazy woman asks her. "We swept our way to the toilet, and you sit right on top of it? Hey... you're the really annoyibg type. You know that?"

And she pushes her way throu us and follows the man. "Is she serious right now?" I ask. We both follow the Triangle too to the restroom. I go into a  cabin and let out the water. I hear some quiet moaning. Eww what is she doing? I scrunched my nose. Then I hear the two talking so i finish what i was doing and go to them.

"What are you doing?" I ask "i want to look around." The Girl answers as she opens the air shaft. "Buy me some time. I'll tell you if I found out anything" "okey step on my hands i'll lift you up" i say and hold up my hands. She than staps on them and i push her up that she can reach the entrence. Then she was gone

"Okey we have to do something" i say "i have an Idea." The woman says and stick her head out of the cabin. "Damn it! My constipation is killing me! Urgh ahhhh!! I'd rather give birth to a baby!!" She screams and moans. I've to hold back my laugh "i'm dying here!!" And a lot more moaning. "I'm dying. Why won't it come out?"

A knock on the door. "It's time to cone out!" The man says. "Give me just a moment! It's almost out. Come on, hurry up and come out! Hurry up and come out!! I've got to hurry!!" She screams.
"Come out now! If you don't i'm coming in!" The man shouts again. "Wait! No! Wait a sacond! There's no toilet paper here!" We run to the sinks and turn on the water. That we make our hands wet and lap her arms lightly.

"I'm washing myself with water! Don't you come in! Stay right there! I'm washing myself! My bottoms are completely naked!" "I hope i buys that" i whisper "Ohhhh~ Now I'm getting clean!"

A knock again. "Come out now!" "Damn it! There's no toilet paper!" She shouts. The girl comes out of the air shaft and screw it shut. Me and the Woman run back to the Cabin. She pulls her pans down and sit on the toilet. The girl hold the toilet paper. We both hold our noses.

Then the door flew open and threre he's standing. "What the hell are you looking at, bastart?! I can't belive this." The crazy woman complains. She pulls up her pants and we're going out of the cabin.

"You asshole! Hey, jerk! Didn't I tell you not to come in?! This is sexual harassment! Hey, once I get out of here, I'm going to sue you, bastard!" Then we go back to the hall.

We go to our Beds "hey what did you see?" I ask the girl "what did you see?" The woman ask now. "I'll tell you two tomorrow" she anwers i nod. "Alright i'll come to you tomorrow good night" i say and lay into my bed and fall asleep.