010 ~ The Night

"A person died! He just died!" Gi-Hun walks to the Square. "A person has died! That Bastard just killed him!" He shouts and points to 101. "He just killed a person! Can't you hear me?!" Gi-Hun looks at thr Camera. Everyone around him looking at him and don't say a word. "Can't you hear me?!" He walks to the Camera "this isn't right! You can't just kill people like this!"

"Player 271, eliminated."  The female voice coms out of the speaker. Then the buzz Sound is to hear. The doors open and there are some circles with a big present box. Now there are just 107 players and the money is now 34.9 billion won.

That can't be true. Why are they like this? What if... something like this happen to me too? I sigh. They lay the dead man into the box.

Gi-Hun comes to us. "We can't fall asleep tonight. Anything can happen after lichts-out." says Sangwoo. We look to 101 and his gang. "Those guys are definitely up to no good. If anyone gets attacked, we have to stick together and fight." We all nod in agreement. Sangwoo lays a hand on Ali's shoulder. "Come over to us if anything happens." "Allright"

The old man us about to sleep but Gi-Hun shakes him a little. He wakes up. "Sir. You can't go to sleep even after the lighzs go out, okey?" "Why not?" "Things will be a little dangerous tonight. Keep your eyes open. We'll come here if anything happens." "Okey. All right"

Gi-Hun goes away. The lights will be out soon. I'm really scared. I look at Sangwoo who looks at me. "Everything will be okey. Just stay by our side" i nod. Five minutes till the lights go out.

We lay down in our beds and wait till the lights go out.

Ten

Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

And...

Darkness....

It is so quiet in here.

And then.....

A loud female scream. My heart stops for a second. I stand up and try to find the others but someone push me on the ground. And now more screams. "Hey hey sweetie you okey?" A deep voice says. I turn around and see a very larg person in front of me. I can't his face but he want trouble.

The man sits on my tights. "Go away bastard!" I scream but he just laughfs. "But princess, i just want some fun" he pins my arms over my head. His head  moves to my hips and i can feel is cold breath. "Don't" he licks over it. I try to come out his grip but no chance. And then....

I couldn't belive that. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream. That fucker bit me in my hip. His teeth inside of my skin. Blood tickeling over my body and on the ground.

(I really don't know why i took the bite in the hip but hey! Something new)

The person who were biting be get something on his head and he is unconscious. The one who did this grabs his head and pull his teeth out of me. I whimper. "Are you okey?" I hear the familia voice of Sangwoo. "I think so" i say and try to stand up. Sungwoo helps me and we try to find the others.

The lights begin to flicker. My eyes hurts because of it. After a littlw bit wie find the others except grandpa. "Where is the old man?" I ask.

"Please! Stop! I'm.... scared" we hear the old man. We look up and there he's standing on the top of the beds. Fuck he'll fall down. "At this rate, we'll all die! Everyone is going to die! I'm so scared! Stop it!" Then the lights go on and the buzz sound of the door again. The guards come in and one of them shoot in the air.

"Lay down your wappons!" An other one says. They go to the 101 group "hands up and turn around!" And they do it. Some other guards do the samd to us. We hold up our Hands and turn around. I the mean time the dead people are picked up and carried away.

"Player 277, eliminated"
"Player 074, eliminated"
"Player 198, eliminated"
"Player 222, eliminated"
"Player 301, eliminated"
"Player 416, eliminated"
"Player 361, eliminated"
"Player 328, eliminated"

.......

......

...

...

..

..

What the fuck was that....  everyone is quiet. No words... nothing....

We look at the old man who looks very scared. "Are you all right?" Gi-Hun asks him. "What?" "When did you climb all the way up there? It was dangerous." "We were worried because we cluldn't find you" Ali says.

My hip stings and burns. I hiss. I pull my shirt up and there is a big bite track. "Why did he have to bite" i ask "i don't know but that really looks bad." Gi-Hun looks at the wound.

"But it's good that noone is hurt very bad." Sungwoo says and we nod. "We should try to sleep but it's better when we stick together" i say. I stand up and get some plankets for us. I give everyone one of it and sit down next to Sangwoo. We lay the plankets over us and close our eyes. I'm so tired i didn't know that i fall asleep that fast.

........................

I hope this one were okey. I'm really tired but i wanned to write one more chapter. I'm sorry that it took so long.

Thank you.

I love you