005 ~ At Home

The journey was long and I think i fell asleep cause i woke up as someone pushes me out of the car.
Okey i can't see anything but I think i lie on the cold wet floor.

I hear two more breathes and then i feel something on my bind. The Persons open them and I take my Blindfold off. As I look at the Persons i were Happy. "Ali Sungwoo thank you" i say and beginn to shiver. Oh damn it's cold and i'm just in my... underwear.

I look around hopeing to find my dress i wore before the game. "Y/N here" I look at Ali who give me my dress. "Thanks" I stand up and put it on. "Excuse me sir! Where are we?" Ali asks Sungwoo. "Yoido" Sungwoo anwers "where exactly is Yoido?" Ali ask again "in the Center of Seoul" "eh s-sir do you have a Cellphone on you? Uh would you let me borriw it please? I'll be quick!"

I just stand ther not saying anything while shivering cause of how cold it is. "We have to go to a little shop where I can charge my phone" Sungwoo says. "Do you mind if I would come with you? I have to Buy something for my father" i ask and look at them. They nod and we go to a little shop near where we were.

I look around and find the Painkillers for my dad. I hope he's okey. I walk to the Cash register and pay for them. After that i go outside to the others. "You wanna eat something too?" Sungwoo ask me "oh no i'm not Hungry thanks" i smiled and buy some water.

"Okey i have to go hopfully we'll meet again" i say "do you live here?" Ali ask and i nod. "See ya" i wave them good bye "wait" I hear Sungwoo say and i turn around "yeah?" He take off his jacket and give it to me "take this it's cold outside" i smile and take it. "Thank you so much. Now we have to meet again" i chuckle a little and put on his jacket. He waves and i smile.

I make my way home. As i arrive i go inside. "Dad i'm back" i say and see my dad on the couch watching TV. "Oh Sweetheart where have you been?" He ask "i don't know it's hard to explain but i'm here now" i said and hug him. "In your room is a little present for you. I don't know who brought it." "Okey thanks Dad" i go into my room and on my desk is a little black boy with a pink ribbon.

I open it and i side there is the Kontact Card again. I look at it. "They had exterminate the game why do they want me back? Should I go?... I mean if I win... it would help..." i nod and take off the jacket Sungwoo gave me earlyer and put it in my backpack. I change my clothes in something warmer and look at the clock. 23:52

Oh damn it I have to hury. I walk to my Dad "Dad Jisoo is still here i'll go again for a view days" "but where are you going" "i'll explain it when i'm back I promise. Love you" i go outside and the Car is on time. Wow.

The back door of the Car opens and i get in. Then again the smoke comes out and I fall asleep.