008 ~ Sugar Honeycombs

We wake up from the light and the voice of the speakers. "It's now breakfast time"
I go to the Girl from yesterday and the woman is there too. "Hey could you please tell us what you've seen?" I ask her. She looks at me.

"The masked people were melting something in large pots." "Melt what" the woman asks "i'm not sure" she says "shit. I put on that huge show trying to save your life, and you're not sure?" "I smelled something" "what did you smell?" I ask "sugar" sugar? "Thank you so much" i say and get up. I go to my group. "Good Morning Y/N. You don't wanna eat something?" Gi-hun asks "oh no i'm not really hungry now" i smiled. They begin to talk and i look at Sungwoo who were looking at me. I give him a small smile.

"Sir? Why aren't you eaiting this?" Ali asks Sungwoo who give him his bread. "You can have it" he says "really?" He nod "I usually don't eat breakfast." "Thank you. Sir" the Gi-hun hold his milk out to me. I look at him. "You should at least drink something" i take it. "Thats nice, thank you" i open the bottle and drink a little bit.

Then music comes on. "The second game will begin shortly. Please follow our staff's instructions. Let me repeat. The second game will begin shortly. Please follow our staff's instructions." The Voice from the speaker says. Everyone stand up and walk to the masked people. Before Sungwoo could go i take his Hand that he not following the others.

He looks at me. I wait till everyone were in the front so i'm alone with him. "I found something out. Maybe about the next game" i say and look at him "what is it?" "Maybe it'll be somthing with sugar. You know what's that about?" "Let me think. I'll tell you when I know. Let's go" he said and he pull me to the others since we still hold Hands.

We all walk to the next game. When we are on the stairs, Sungwoo begins to whisper. "I think I know what it is. When we are there just stay by my side okey?" I nod "okey thank you"

We walk throu a big door and ther was a very very VERY big playground and on the wall are shapes like Triangle Circle Star and a Umbrella.

"Why is this Playground so big? What will they make us play?" Gi-hun asks.
"Welcome to your second game." The Voice says. "Hey, what do you think this is? Holding out on a roundabout? Pushing people off of the jungle gym?" Gi-hun asks

"before the second game begins, Choose one amonh the four shapes and stand before it."

"What's this?" Ali asks and points to the shapes on the wall. "Circle, Triangle, Star, Umbrella" Gi-hun whispers. "They seem very familiar" the old man says

"Sangwoo?" Gi-hun beginns "yeah?" "What shall we do?" He asks "i'm not sure."

"Choose a shape and stand in front of it immediately"

"Should we move as a team?" Gi-hun asks "that might be dangerous. We don't know what game it is. If we all pick the same shape, we might be in trouble." Sungwoo explains "is that so?" "There is this saying in investing. 'Dont put all your eggs in one basket'"

Gi-hun turns to the old man "Sir, he got into Seoul University as the top of his class. He was a famous prodigy in the neighborhood." "Oh really? Goodness. He's an amazing man." The old man says "of course, he is! Then let's split up as Sungwoo said, and see how things go." We nod. "And who goes where?" I ask

"I'll take the Triangle." Sungwoo says
"And what about you?" Gi-hun points to Ali.
Ali steps forward and make a Circle with his Finger. "Dayira.... Dayira!" "You mean Circle?" "Yes, it looks like the moon from my hometown."
"Then we have the Star and the umbrella. Y/N what do you want?" Gi-hun asks me "Oh you two can pick first. I'll just go with one of you guys" i said smiling

He nod and looks at the old man. "Oh you can choose first" "should I?" "Of course" "then i'll take the umbrella" "umbrella? Why?" Sungwoo asks. Aww he's worried.

"My mom scolded me a lot because I always lost my umbrellas. In the end, she only gave me broken ones. I always wanted to carry a good umbrella just like the other kids." The old man nods. "You don't want the star? Do you want to switch?" Gi-hun asks him. "No, the star sounds great. We rarely ever get to see stars in this day and age."

"Alright, let's get moving. Once we know what we're playing  let's come up with a plan together."  Everyone nods and go to the shapes they Choose. Sungwoo looks at the ground and then to Gi-hun "Gi-hun" "yeah?" "Uh.. nothing" so he goes to his Umbrella. "What's wrong Sungwoo" i ask "it's okey let's go" i nod and we walk to the Triangle. I look back to the Girl who helped me and gave her a sighn that she should follow us. And she did.

"The time to decide has ended. We will now reveal the game."
The doors opens
"All players, please each take a case in front of you. I repeat. All players, please each take a case in front of you"

We take our cases and sit down on the floor.

"Please open the case and check the contents"

I open the case and ther is something like a cookie inside with a Triangle shape on it.

"The second game is sugar Honeycombs. The shaoe you have chisen is the shape you must piece out. The Time limit is ten minutes. You will pass if you trim out the shape within ten minutes. Let the game begin"

"Oh god" i whispert. I take the needle and scratch at the lines of the shape. "You have to be very careful" Sungwoo whispers and I nod. My whole Body shiver. After about three minutes there was a gunshot and I winced.

The case falls out of my hand on the ground. I take sharp breath and look at Sungwoo who looks at me. "I think i can't do it" i say and my eyes fill with tears. "Don't say that you'll be okey. You can't give up now. Do it for that why you are here." "O-okey" i take the case in my Hand. I broke one side of the triangle perfectly.

And more gunshots. I slide right next to Sungwoo and lay my head on his shoulder to calm down. "You okey?" He asks "yeah... is it okey if i'm doing this?" "Sure, do what ever you want to calm down." I smiled a little and brake an other side of the Triangle perfectly.

Just one more side. I try to brake it very carfuly and then... i did it! I smile and look at my triangle. "I did it!" As Sungwoo finishes his Triangle we both stand up and show our shapes to the guards.

"Player 218 pass"
"Player 457 pass"

We look at Gi-hun who's struggeling with his shape. I hope he'll do it. Sungwoo and I follow the other people who passed back into our hall. "I think i'll cuddle you now in every game."  I smile at Sungwoo and now I see him smile for the first time. "That would be nice" my cheeks getting a little darker shade.

After a few minutes Ali the old man and Gi-hun coming into the hall. "We all did it" i say smiling.