Prolouge

The United States Of America...

The United States of America is the World's sole superpower. One of the strongest Nations in the world, The US Stands for peace and to protect itself and Allies Foreign and Domestic. The US With one of the Most powerful Armies in the World, Consists of ---13--- 50 states. The US Has earned its title from the bloodiest battles of the First and Second World War, Vietnam War and other wars, including the war that made them Americans called THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION

"China Has officially Declared war on the US and its Allies as New President Elect Jing Wang Of China orders the Invasion of Taiwan And Russia..."

"The U.S. 7th Fleet has been dispatched to Assist with the Defense Of Taiwan as NATO Forces are sent to assist the Defense of Russia..."

"In the first few weeks Almost A quarter of a Million Troops. The Chinese public disapproving the actions of the Chinese President's actions..."

"This just in! Multiple Nuclear Missiles has been detonated across Russia as the World Brace for Nuclear Armageddon..."

"...This Emergency Alert System has been released from the United States Government. This is Not a Test. Multiple Chinese Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles are now proceeding to the Continental United States Of America..."

In Washington D.C. Panic Erupts as the Leader of the Free World, President Joe Banner can be seen being rushed to an Helicopter.

"THE CHINESE ICBMS ARE TEN MIKES OUT! SIR WE NEED TO GO NOW!"

An Special Service Agent says another rushes in.

"SIR! WE HAVE CONFIRMATION AN CHINESE GROUND BASE LOW YIELD NUCLEAR BOMB IS IN WASHINGTON! WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!"

The Special Service Agents rushed President Banner inside Marine One as nuclear sirens can be heard.

"This is Marine One, we're taking off and on route to NORAD."

The Pilot can be heard as the Helicopter takes off.

"Mr. President, we have confirmation our Bombers have entered Beijing...Beijing is officially off the map."

The Secretary of Defense who was also in the Helicopter tells the President as Marine One Takes Off.

"...God forgive us..."

The President mutters as he looks out the window to the ground, passing by the Washington Monument.

"WE HAV-"

Soon a blinding white light engulfs all of the East Coast as everyone covers there eyes...

A few Moments Ago

Location: New York

Alan's POV

I quickly help Civilians into Ospreys as Nuclear Sirens ring out.

"EVERYONE GO! HURRY!"

I yell as the sky was filled with Helicopters, Two ICBMs are moving towards Manhattan. It was pure chaos.

I looked around the chaotic City, alarms ringing out, vehicles crashing to one another...Its the end of the World.

"Reeve!"

I turn to my C.O. As he rushes to me.

"We got Civilians stuck in that Bus! Help Emergency Response Units and get them out we Only got Ten Mikes left!"

He tells me as i nod, i quickly rush through the panicked crowd towards a Bus. A NYPD Unit can be seen trying to free the trap civilians in the Bus as i join them.

"GET BACK!"

I ordered both NYPD Officer and the Civilians as i Aimed my M4A1 Carbine to the Window.

I fired two rounds, breaking the window as i use the Barrel of my M4A1, Cleaning out the rest of the window.

"HURRY! GET TO THE OSPREYS!"

I told the Civilians as i help them out of the bus. I heard a huge explosion as i turn to see an Helicopter Crashing into the crowd.

"JESUS CHRIST!"

I exclaimed as i help one of the last civilians off the Bus.

"HURRY! LETS GO!"

I yell as we rush to an Osprey.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!"

I hear a Marine scream as i turn around to see a blinding white light approaching.

"OH WHAT THE FU-"

Location: Atlantic Ocean, East Coast of the U.S.

Date: Unknown...

A lone U.S. Navy Destroyer can be seen Patrolling the Atlantic Ocean, they we're initially blinded by an White Flash but everything turned back to normal. They lost communications with the Continental United States.

A Seaman can be seen rushing to the bridge.

"We have multiple unknown Vessels approaching From north East."

An Sailor says to the Captain as the Captain takes in the information.

"Sir, we have confirmed visual."

Everyone turns to the screen to see...

"...The Hell..."

Multiple Old Ships can be seen, a british flag on each of them as Everyone stares in shock.

"...The fuck is...Battle stations! Radio them and tell them that they are entering American Territory. I want Communications with the fleet back on."

"Aye Sir!"

The Captain orders the sailor as the Lone US Navy Destroyer turns towards the unknown Fleet

"This is the U.S.S. John Paul Jones, unidentified ships halt your approach or we will fire."

An Sailor says through the radio but no response was heard as some of the ships start to turn to its side.

"The Hell..."

An Sailor mutters as he notices the Cannons on the side of the ships.

"...OH SHIT!"

A Stand For Freedom