Chapter 3: The Battle of New York Pt.1

Alan's POV

I quickly exit the electronic stores with the others as i notice some of the NYPD Vehicles turning back on.

"All Available personal, proceed East. Unknown Contacts Approaching fast, Few NYPD Units have Responded."

A voice can be heard as another voice was heard.

"We gotta move it on foot, almost every vehicle is done except for a few NYPD Vehicles."

Meanwhile...

Four NYPD Cruisers can be seen cruising down the Abandoned streets of New York. Most of New York was already evacuated, the only place with remaining civilians is the Times Square Evacuation Center, NYPD Station and 9/11 Memorial Evacuation Center (R.I.P. To the victims of 9/11).

The Four NYPD Cruisers hit the brakes, causing the officers to get out and unhoplster there sidearms to...hundred of people wearing British Revolutionary war clothing marching in old Napoleon tactics. The Eight Police Officers look at each other in confusion before one of them reaches for the speaker in the cruiser.

"THIS IS THE NYPD! HALT YOUR ADVANCE AND IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!"

The officer says as the marching formation stops. They aimed there muskets to the eight officers but the Officers weren't alarmed, assuming this was a sick prank.

"Why are cosplayers here?"

Another Officer asks his friend as he shrugs in confusion, all of the sudden.

Two of the officers fall to the ground injured while one gets hit directly in the head by the musket balls as the other officers duck behind the vehicles

"Oh Fuck!"

One of the officer yells as the remaining officers aimed there sidearms.

"WASTE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

The remaining Police officers fire there sidearms to the Hundreds of British Soldiers as they start to rush to the officers

The remaining Police officers fire there sidearms to the Hundreds of British Soldiers as they start to rush to the officers. Each round that left the Officers sidearm hit one British soldier but there we're too many.