Chapter 6: The New World Pt.2

(So hello there, I have returned from the depths of hell.

So there will be two stories, a Pilot and the Original Team. Their stories will connect in this book later but for now. Enjoy.)"

A wreck of an F-35 can be seen laying on the Snow ground, smoke coming out of the Engine.

The Cockpit can be seen as an opening, the pilot crawling out of it, stumbling on his feet.

He looks around, confused. The Pilot only a few hours ago was in The South China Sea Front now...He was in Siberia.

"...Am I High..."

He mutters, looking around the Odd place. He hears something in a bush as he Quickly Unholsters his Sidearm and Aims at the Bush.

"...Whose There?!"

The Pilot called out, aiming his Pistol at the Bush. He didn't take off his Helmet and Mask Yet since he just woke up after some EMP Hits his Plane.

The Person steps out of the Bush, it was a Boy, no longer than Nine Years Old. He was wearing old Russian Winter clothing and had an Innocent look on his face.

He then proceeds to shoot the child, blowing his brains out-

(Co-Author:...Why did you Write That?

I needed to kill something after reading the Harem Requests from the same user in all my books.

Co-Author: It can't be that bad-

A six-year-old girl Marrying a full-grown Man.

Co-Author:...Nevermind.)

He lowers his Pistol, looking at the kid who was holding some stuffed doll.

"Hey, kid..."

He says, holstering his sidearm and raising his hands, showing he wasn't a threat.

"What are you doing out here..."

The Pilot asks, crouching in front of the kid as the Kid approaches him.

He boops the Pilot's mask, laughing a bit as the Kid keeps booking the Pilot's helmet.

The pilot smiled under his mask as he watches the Kid boop him.

"Like the Helmet Huh?"

He asks the Kid as the Kid laughs a bit.

Meanwhile...

Six Russian settlers can be seen looking around for the lost kid who wandered off while the Villagers were distracted by a "Falling Angel with flames."

"(Nikolai! Nikolai! Where are you! It's dangerous out here!)"

The mother can be seen shouting out loud until they stop, noticing something.

They looked to see the Child...And a Figure crouching in front of the kid.

The figure can be seen Patting the Child's head as the villagers stare in shock

Back to the Pilot

"Okay...Hey, kid do you know where I'm at?"

He asks the Kid as the Kid says something In Russian.

"...why did I think that'll work."

The Pilot says as he turns back to his F-35 and walks to it, the kid following behind the Pilot as the pilot notices him.

"Hey kid, go! This might blow."

The Pilot tries to get rid of the kid but the kid just smiles. The pilot just shakes his head while going to the cockpit.

"Fuck...Everything is fried-"

The pilot was cut off as he hears shouting behind him, he quickly turns to see Six People holding Spears, one of them with... a Musket aimed at me? As they pulled the kid back who tried to get back to me. All of them yelling at Russian.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!"

He quickly raises his Arms, showing he isn't a threat as he motions to his shoulder.

"See! American!"

He keeps saying but one of the Men approaches him, grabbing him by the chin and inspecting his Helmet but what they believed was a Face.

"(Creature...Tried to take my child.)"

The man says in Russian as he Readies a Knife. The Pilot quickly notices this and quickly punches his gut. The Man stumbling backward as the Pilot upholstery his Sidearm and aims it at the group.

"Stay Back! I'm not gonna hurt you!"

The Pilot yells as the Russian Man Growls.

The Pilot quickly realizes that it was his Helmet as he quickly starts unstrapping.

He quickly takes off the Helmet, showing his face as the Russian group quickly stopped.

"...See, Ameri-"

The Pilot was cut off as a giant tree branch hits his head, knocking him out as he falls to the ground, unconscious.

(I forgot to post this, sorry.)