The Light Event

(Hi! Co author here, if you didn't see the announcement I'll be handling the stories until tomorrow where the Author will return on Sunday. :) Anyways that'll be all. Also this is a super major spoiler warning the Author gave me the okie to right which ties all of his stories. If you don't wanna read it then its okay since the Author will give an explanation in a later chapter only describing the Light Event in this book so yeah. Read at your own risk.)

The Light Event:

The Light Event is an Unknown Energetic Event that transferred the United States East Coast back to the 1700s. This Light Event has occurred multiple times. This timeline where the United States Was Transported to The American Revolution but their are others that has or hasn't occurred yet (Time to say some major spoilers for the future) such as The United States in WW2, NATO Nations in a Soviet Earth where the U.S. Lost the Cold War, The United States in the First World War and other occurrences. This Light Event takes place in multiple Alternate Dimensions known as the Multiverse. The Origins of the Light Event remains a Mystery but there are three theories.

1st Theory: The Light Event was caused when Crystal we're found in the Marianna trench, called "Dust". Eventually these Crystals we're used to power Portals to a place called "Remnant" but when Activation of these Crystals, caused a chain reaction to other Universe.

2nd Theory: The Light Event was a chain reaction when Enclave Personal who attempted to Escape the Destroyed Wastelands of America accidently transported an Vehicle during the War with North Korea and U.N. Forces before the activation of Dust Crystals.

3rd Theory: The Light Event was caused when the Saderan Empire and another Version of itself attacked Berlin and Nevada. The Gates that we're used may have caused a chain reaction allowing the transfer of other similar teleportation Events, some that are controllable and some that appear to be random at most. 

The Light Event within this Universe causes a few amount of People based on their nationalities to act like their ancestors. Such as the HMS Elizabeth Attacking Washington D.C. or a Sailor from the south attacking his long time best friend who is African-American. There are also cases of displacement of Ships and powering down of Vehicles from a few days to weeks.

The Light Events within the Multiverse has random effects but all share one common effect. To Teleport.