Chapter 5: The New World pt.1

Location: U.S. Navy Recon Team, Philippines

An Lone Seahawk can be seen approaching the Philippines to check on the Operational Subic Base and Clark Airbase. Both bases we're reused by the Coalition Against the Chinese during the war.

"Entering Manila...Jesus what the hell."

The Supposed abandoned Cities of Manila we're replaced with Old Spanish buildings with villages with seemed to be everywhere. The Pilot looks out of the Seahawk at the buildings in shock as on the ground, the Spanish and Filipinos stare in shock at the gray aircraft in the sky.

"Clark Airbase, Clark Airbase, this is Valkyrie 1-1, Do you copy? Over." 

The Pilot asks through the comms as he notice a British Apache Gunship that was sent out from a nearby fleet to check on one of its ship in Subic Navail Base flying nearby.

"Apache, Do you copy this is-"

The Pilot was cutoff as all of the sudden the British Apache started to open fire towards the Seahawk.

"OH FUCK! BRITISH APACHE YOUR ENGAGING AN U.S. NAVY AIRCRAFT DISENGAGE!"

The Pilot yell through the comms as the Co Pilot sees the approaching sMissiles.

"FUCK! FLARES! FLARES!"

The Seahawk releases its white flare as the Sidegunners now started to open fire at the British Gunship.

The Gatling guns on the side of the Seahawk manage to hit the Apache a few times but that was until it got close enough to fire its Gun. The Seahawk starts to spin out of control with smoke coming out of the seahawk, both pilots shredded as the cockpit was covered in blood.

An F-22 From Clark Airbase who witnessed the attack stares in shock from the distance as they watch the Seahawk hit the ground.

"What the Fucking Hell is with that Apache..."

Location: NATO Airbase, Germany

NATO Soldiers can be seen exiting the base in droves with Vehicles as a Recon Force as the NATO Soldiers stare in shock at their new surroundings.

A group of U.S. Soldiers can be seen approaching a small town near the NATO Base as the villagers who we're recently in peace we're disturbed to see men wearing odd clothing and tan carriages driving down the road on their own.

"This is really weird..."

One of the Privates mutter to themselves as the group of U.S. Soldiers stop in front of the group of villagers who gathered around the Soldiers.

Location: New York

Alan's POV

I flipped over a body of a Red coat to see him still breathing.

"Got another Live one here."

I say as a Medic takes the red coat. Its been a few hours since the Battle and some of the Humvees and a couple of LAV-25's we're placed back online but plenty we're still offline.

I look around the piles of dead red coats, the streets covered in  blood as i notice Chow looking at the blood with her hands shaking. This must've been her first time in combat, even high ranks break.

Colonel Fury stands beside me observing the cleanup as he takes a wiff of his cigarettes.

"Their tactics are dumb as shit."

Colonel Fury says beside me as i look at the pile of bodies.

"Yes Sir they are indeed Dumb as shit."

I agree with Fury as he gave me a Cigarette which i take it as i remember meeting Colonel Fury.

Few Months Back

Location: Defense of Taiwan

"GO!"

I hear my CO Yell towards me as i take cover behind the sandbags. The PLA Troops keep coming, i look around me to see the entire Coalition defense line being lit up as M1A3 Abrams, Bradleys and LAVs open fire towards the rushing PLA Troops.

"OH FUCK YOU!"

I quickly stand out of cover and raised my M4 And fired towards the rushing PLA Troops before i was pulled down.

"Don't get yourself killed boy!"

I turn to see an Army Colonel as he fired his rifle towards the PLA Troops. Apaches fly overhead along with Vipers as we kept firing towards the rushing PLA Troops.

 Apaches fly overhead along with Vipers as we kept firing towards the rushing PLA Troops

Back to the Present

Back to the Present

All of the sudden waves of musketball hits as i quickly look down the street to see more red coats.

"FUCK! CONTACT TWELVE! WHERE THE HELL DID THEY COME FROM!"

I quickly raised my rifle but all of the sudden an LAV-25 Unleashed hell with its bushmaster towards the red coats, sending red mist, body parts and bodies everywhere. I lower my rifle as i watch the LAV-25 Drive past us and keep advancing towards the red coats.

Meanwhile...

An Seahawk can be seen approaching the HMS Queen Elizabeth and her fleet after the long lost of communications with the British fleet.

"HMS Queen Elizabeth this is Jackal 1-3 of the U.S. Navy, do you copy?"

The Seahawk pilot asks through the comms and speakers as the Seahawk stops, hovering in front of the British fleet. The pilot sees the British pilots...fighting the deck crew? The Pilot notices one of the British Pilots motioning it to fly away, panicked but before it could respond it was shutdown by its CIWS.

This was only going to be a bigger problem.