Chapter 4: The Battle Of New York Pt.2

A few hour ago after the Light Event

Location: Kennebunkport Sheriff's Department, Kennebunkport, Maine, United States Of America

In the small town in Maine, it was mostly abandoned except the Sheriff's department as two Deputies can be seen sitting in their chairs. They we're assigned to stay back in the town just in case it wasn't affected by a Nuke and hell revacuate people back to the town, besides they weren't worried since this small town is far from any important locations. There was a brief flash of light but both of them assumed it was nothing. Most of the town's inhabitants went to an Nearby Military Evac point where they we're brought to some ships near Maine.

"Yo, John."

One of the deputy calls out to his friend as the other Deputy enters the office where his friend called for him.

"What is it Daniel?"

The deputy asks his friend as Daniel turns to John.

"We might as well wait outside."

John thinks for a moment before nodding. The Two Deputies open the front door as they both exit.

"So how was your brother Pvt. James Trombley? Heard he made it to 1st Reco-"

John was cutoff as they we're instantly met with thirty people with old muskets aiming there muskets at the two Deputies. The two deputies, immediately raised their hands in the air and went to their knees. The two deputies stare in confusion at the thirty people wearing historical clothing holding muskets as they notice almost hundred and thousands of more enter the town. All of them bearing one common expression, Confusion.

A man on a horse approaches the two deputies and thirty men as instantly the two deputies stare in shock as they recognize the Person.

"H-How, w-what?"

Daniel says quietly in shock as General George Washington gets off his horse and approaches the two deputies while motioning to his men to stand down.

"Please, on your feet Gentlemen."

The two Deputies slowly stood up on their feet.

"My name is General George Washington of the Continental Army of the United States. Who might you two be?"

George Washington asks kindly as the two deputies glance at each other before turning back,

"My name is Deputy John Marston, this is Deputy Daniel Trombley."

John says as he continues.

"We are Local Law Enforcement of Kennebunkport Sheriff's department of Maine, United States of America."

Washington stares at the two men questionably before glancing to the Flag Pole by the Sheriff's Department.

"...We have a lot to discuss Deputy Marston and Trombley."

Back To Alan

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!"

The Mixed NATO Soldiers rushes down the street, opening fire at the Red Coats as we reach the Police Lines.

"Get a Corpsman or Medic to the injured!"

I hear an African American Soldier says near me as he takes cover beside me as a wave of musket balls hit, injuring a small amount of Men. As i quickly recognize the man

"Colonel Fury!"

I say as he turns to me.

"Good to see you Reeve! Didn't see you since Taiwan!"

Both of us stood up and fired at the lined up red coats.

"I wondered what happened to your Ass Sir!"

I say as we quickly rush out of cover and fired at the remaining Red Coats as they dropped dead.

"Cease Fire!"

Colonel Nick Fury says as all of the Sudden a Royal Marine tackles an Soldier from Airborne.

"WOAH HEY!"

Another Royal Marine pulls away the British man while Another soldier checked on the Airborne soldier.

"Jesus Lad! What the bloody hell is wrong with you!"

Meanwhile...

A small Convoy of British Soldiers and a small amount of US Soldiers can be seen Patrolling through the Abandoned streets of Florida.

All of the Sudden the British Soldiers started to fire at the American Soldiers as all hell broke loose, but not all of the British fired.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! CEASE YOUR FIRE YOUR KILLING THE YANKEES!"

An British Captain says as he tries to stop his men but to no avail as they turn to him.

"TRAITOR TO THE BRITISH EMPIRE!"

The British Captain was suddenly shredded by his own Men.

An Nearby SEAL Team stares in shock from cover as they see the British Soldiers gundown Their own comrades who didn't fired at the American Soldiers.

"What the Hell..."

One of the SEAL Mutters before turning to another SEAL Who held a SAW.

"Fuck...Lit them up."

The SEAL with The SAW Quickly gunsd own the British Soldiers with ease as none of them we're quick to respond.

"What the hell is Happening..."