Chapter 2: Something Isn't Right pt.2

Location: 100 Miles From the British Coast

American-Allied Fleet Task Force: "Eagle"

Original Tasking: Patrol The Atlantic Ocean of Any possible threats such as Chinese Submarines or Ships.

New Tasking: Discover the disappearance of all Communications with Allies In Europe, Asia, Africa and Russia

Time since the Light Event: 5 Minutes

"This Yankee 1-1, we are approaching the British Coast."

The Drone Pilot say as the New prototype drone "SR-72" Approaches the British Coast in a fast Pace. The Small American-Allied Task Force consists of A Carrier, An Canadian Destroyer, An British Submarine, Three American Destroyers, Two Frigates and Two Submarines.

The SR-72, The son of the SR-71 Was created during the middle of the War to help combat and Recon Hostile Chinese Troops Attempting to invade Taiwan and Other Asian Countries.

Three SR-72's we're made, One Operational.

"ETA of Contact with British Airspace, One Mike

"ETA of Contact with British Airspace, One Mike."

The Drone Pilot say as the SR-72 flies above the clouds, almost entering the atmosphere. The distinctive White star and stripes can be seen on the wings of SR-72 with the Black and White American Flag painted on the Nose of the aircraft.

"We have entered-...What the Fuck?"

The drone pilot say as Camera footage from the drone was transmitted back to the Bridge of the carrier, instead of burning buildings, a mushroom clouds, skyscrapers or explosions. The British City London was replaced with old buildings dating back to the Napoleonic Era. When the SR-72 checked the supposed British Naval Ports, it also changed, most of the British Ships turning into old wooden ones.

"Something Isn't right...Wait...I got Eyes on Multiple British Military Units and the HMS Elizabeth and two British Destroyers, no Radio Contact."

Location: One Mile from The U.S. Coast

Mission: Attack New York Against the American Rebels after the fall of Boston. Ordered by Her King, King George III.

American Naval Defenses in the way of the British:

Two Ships Operational in the American Coast

USS John Paul Jones (Minor Damage)

USS Cole (Major Damage)

During the Light Event, Most Atlantic and Pacific Fleets location we're displaced, Some of the Fleet teleported ten to one hundred miles from its original Location. Some of the ships suffered minor damage and Minor loss of life while some suffered major damaged. Most of the Displacement occurred in the Atlantic while most of the Pacific Fleets we're not affected. The Only Atlantic Fleet based Originally Based Ten Miles from the British Coast, "Eagle" Was the only Atlantic Fleet with minor damage but was displaced. But Almost every ship's Weapons system in the Atlantic was Offline between Thirty Minutes to A week.