Chapter 1: Something Isn't right Pt.1

Location: New York, United States Of America

One Minute After The Light Event

Alan's POV

I open my eyes wide as i felt the Light stop. I look around to see New York...And no Mushroom Cloud. I look around to see all of the power was gone, everyone in confusion as my CO Rushes to me.

"Reeve, try to find a fucking working radio or Phone. Some EMP Detonated and we lost contact with everything on the mainland."

He tells me as i nod slowly, i start to walk through the crowd, entering an abandoned Electronics store. I look around for any working radios or Phones but to no avail. Something odd is Happening...

"Hello?"

I hear a voice behind me as i turn to see a Female Canadian Soldier.

"Oh, a Yank. Is there any working radios or Phones here?"

She asks me as i shook my head.

"No, i got nothing. Its like every Power in the U.S. Just got cut off."

I told the Canadian Soldier as she also joins me, looking around the place for any working radio.

"What's your name Anyway?"

I hear her Asks me as i turn to her.

"Lance Corporal Alan Reeve, United States Marine Corps. How about you?"

I ask the Asian Canadian woman as i watch the woman sling her rifle on her back.

"Lieutenant Colonel Adelaide Rosalie Nicole Chow."

I quickly snap in a salute, i didn't expect her to be a higher rank. She chuckles a bit, seeing me salute to her.

"At ease, I don't like being saluted upon."

She says as i lower my arm.

"Sorry Ma'am, force of Habit."

I told her as we kept looking around. Something isn't right...

"Yo, Reeve you in here?"

I hear the familiar voice of a Marine from my squad as i turn to the entrance to see an Tank Commander and my Friend, Private First Class Sam Rodriguez. 

"Rodriguez, the hell are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the Ospreys?"

I ask him as he approaches me with the Marine Tank Commander.

"Our Osprey crashed landed when the fucking EMP Went off, luckily we only sustained minor damages."

He says, pointing to small cuts in his face as the Tank Commander talks.

"Captain Ronan Smith, My Abrams got knocked out by the EMP Too. My Battalion Commander told me to find any working communications devices."

The Captain says as i chuckle a bit.

"Well sir, nothing is working. Hell is this even an EMP? If it is why are we ordered to find any working communications devices if its an EMP, it would be fucking knocked out from it-"

I was cutoff as all of the sudden, the power came back on as we our radios started to sound off.

"-We got unknown Contacts arriving at the Ports."

"-Are those fucking wooden ships?"

"-Command please advise."

Location: White House

The President can be seen back in the Oval Office, sitting on his chair as he listen to his advisors.

"The E-6 Mercuries have reconnected defensive Lines with EMP hardened tech in the East Coast and the Fleet. We can't reconnect anything else west, we have confirmation this EMP Didn't affect any of the ships and we have made contact with some of the Pacific Bases and the Pacific fleet. We are also getting reports of multiple wooden ships approaching Boston and Manhattan."

The Secretary Of Defense says to the President as another advisor says.

"We lost contact with NORAD, most of the East coast power is gone but was quickly restored, the only areas that seem to have no affect from the EMP Is Washington and our East Coast bases. But any of the states west are not responding to the Mercuries messages, its as if they disappeared."

The presidents looks down in his desk, rubbing his hands together in thought.

"...Do we have any contact with our Allies?"

The President asks as another advisor says.

"No sir, the Only allies we have contacted is in the East Coast. But everything else no Response, nothing from London, Paris, Moscow, Berlin, Manila, Seoul, to everywhere-"

The Advisor was cutoff as a man rushes in.

"Sir! We have contact with the West Coast Fleet! You need to see this!"

The man wearing a Naval Uniform shows them an Tablet, it showed Live Camera Footage of the USS Nimitz and its carrier strike group Approaching...Multiple old Wooden ships.

"What the Hell..."

The president mutters in confusion...

Location: US 3rd Fleet, US West Coast Defense Task Force 14, A few miles away from the coast of "California"

As the 3rd Fleet slowly approaches the multiple seemingly old wooden big fishing ships. One of the Sailors can be seen looking through binoculars.

"What the fuck..."

The young sailor mutters as a Seahawk can be seen taking off the deck of the USS Nimitz and started to approach the wooden ships.

The Seahawk hovers above the wooden ships as the speakers on the seahawk went live

"Unidentified Ships, You are currently in off-limits waters. Identify yourself to the US West Coast Defense Fleet or you will be deemed a threat and be met with an Armed Response."

The pilot can be heard as the Captain of the Nimitz stare at the live footage from the Seahawk.

"What the hell is happening..."

Location: International Space Station

The Multiple astronauts onboard the International Space Station can be seen looking out at the Earth Below. The Multiple Nuclear Mushroom clouds they saw a few minutes ago we're gone.

The International Space Station was a mess. There was a Chinese astronaut onboard the space station and when the war started everyone didn't trust her. 

The American Astronaut onboard holds an tablet, reading the data.

"Fucking hell...We only have contact with Washington. But we have no contact from Houston, Hell even if we wanted too we don't have contact with Moscow or Beijing...That being said they we're reduced to atoms so..."

The Blonde Man says as he continues with the other astronauts listening while the Russian Man keeps and eye on the Chinese Astronaut.

"We have made contact with out stations and satellites but something odd is happening. Every camera is saying...Everything except the East coast of the US, US Fleet and US Bases seemed to disappeared."

The Blonde man says while placing the Tablet away.

"How about London?"

The British Astronaut asks as the American shook his head.

"...Something isn't right."