Chapter 8: Pilot pt.2

(As per Request, the Pilots will be a side story to the main one)

As the Pilot looks at the Co-Pilot laying on some table, he finally noticed he still had his Flight Helmet on as he took his off. After taking it off, he reached for his sidearm, pulling out the Glock and checking it for any damages.

The old man enters the cabin as the Pilot turns to him

"There are other people here who have fallen from the sky."

The old man says as the Pilot nods slowly with confusion. After the co-Pilot got patched up, they explained where they are and what date it is. The pilot, still grasping what happened exits the cabin with the Old Man. But the moment he exited the Cabin he quickly raised his pistol at two...Chinese Pilots.

The Chinese pilots froze in fear from the sight of my sidearm. The Pilot noticed one of them was heavily injured with a giant piece of shrapnel stuck into her leg.

As the pilot stare down at the Chinese pilots, my finger getting pitcher the second the one that wasn't injured raised her arms.

"请...不要...我们只需要医疗帮助..."

One of the Chinese pilots says, taking note that there both female as the Pilot noticed both of them were unarmed.

"...Treat them."

The pilot says, lowering his sidearm.

Meanwhile...

Back in DC

It was chaos, to say the least, after making contact with the ISS. It was chaos, only East Coast States remain with everything west gone.

The President can be seen in front of multiple advisors.

"After the Battle in New York, we managed to establish proper communications after some power came back. We're receiving reports that a Mental change was spotted in mostly British Soldiers, with them randomly attacking Any Allied troops. While all British aren't affected, we also got reports of a Captain from the 75th Rangers attacking a Black Man in his unit and said the captain was born somewhere in the south."

One of his Advisors says as the President turns to another advisor.

"We managed to reconnect with our Fleets, power in major cities will take a while and we already sent Federal Aid to the cities. We are also sending NSA, CIA, and FBI Agents to the reports of the People who came out of nowhere. A TOC Was set up in Times Square, New York where they are starting to gather the injured and POWs, there are even reports of these...People wearing Old British military clothing somehow embedded themselves in the walls of the buildings, killing them instantly...It's like they were teleported there."

New York

Alan's POV

I run around the Setup Rallying Point in Times square as I help an Injured Man walk.

"Okay, go seat over there. Those Medics will check you out."

I told the Civilian as he nods, sitting in the medical area as I notice a child crying in the middle of this chaos, alone. I quickly rush to the kid, kneeling in front of him.

"Hey Kid, It's alright. Where are your parents?"

I ask the Child as she kept crying. I carried her as she hugs my neck tightly, crying on my shoulder.

"Whose child is this?!"

I call out as a Blonde woman quickly runs to me.

"Anna!"

The Woman yells as the Kid turns to the woman.

"Mama!"

The Kid says as I gave the Kid to her Mother. She nods me a thanks as I breathe heavily taking off my helmet and wiping the sweat off my brows.

Rodriguez approaches me, also tired from helping the Civilians as he too takes off his helmet.

"Did you hear?"

He asks me as I turn to him while opening my canteen.

"What is it?"

I ask him, taking a swig of my water.

"I overheard the General in the TOC talking about how someone found Washington."

He says as I look at him with Confusion, closing my canteen.

"Like DC or Seattle?"

I ask him as he shakes his head.

"No, George Washington."