Part 1- 'You want some Beer?'

Before you begin reading, should I do a remake on my first story, "Ravens"?Comment if yes :)

Shanks and his crew were about to set sail from an island they had been at for a month. Everybody was hurrying around, packing supply's and unraveling the sails.

Shanks was also running around, getting supply's, charting a course, and soon they unanchored and left.

About 20 minutes later, they couldn't see the island anymore.

Then Shanks heard a cry. A baby cry. "Hey, Yassop, did you hear that?" The red haired pirate asked him.

He heard it coming from the storage room, so he told Yassop to come with him.

The baby cooed and was sitting in a small wooden crate. When Shanks entered the room, the baby laughed and made little grabby hands towards him.

Shanks looked at the baby, and his jaw dropped, along with Yassops.
"Shanks- why is there a baby on the ship?"

"Yassop, I think somebody just dropped there baby off here, maybe because they couldn't take care of it themsleves, maybe?" Shanks grabbed the crate and carried it outside.

Soon the whole crew had gathered around the baby. Shanks was holding some beer in his hand. "You want some beer?" He held the mug out to the baby.

One of his crewmen slapped his head. "ITS A BABY!" Shanks looked at the man who slapped him. "ITS A CHILD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT!"

The baby cooed and laughed. Shanks looked back and saw some beer had accidentally spilled on it when the man slapped him over the head. He watched as the baby tasted some of the beer.

The baby didn't recoil or make a face. Shanks just laughed slightly.

"What are we gonna do with the baby? I don't know if we can keep it on board..."
Shanks shook his head. "Nah, we are keeping it-wait is it a boy or a girl?!" The pirates looked at each other awkwardly.

They looked back at the baby and saw the baby had a small tag on the crate. The tag just blankly said, 'Girl.'

The crew heaved a sigh of relief. "Well, now we have a child on the ship- what's her name?"

As the crew decided on this, Shanks carried the baby to a more shaded place. He set down the baby and made some funny faces at her, which made the baby laugh.

Yassop walked in, and said they had chosen a few names, and they needed to vote.

"Eden, Echo, and Kai." The crew voted out Kai, so there were two options left, Eden or Echo. They raised hands and eventually they settled on Echo.

They partied that night, as the baby slept in Shanks sleeping quarters.