Part 7- Harpoon

Once they were done, they loaded all of their supplies onto a wagon. Shanks asked Echo to transform into a horse or some other animal that could carry a wagon.

Echo choose a horse and patiently waited as Shanks hooked her up to the wagon.
Once that was done, it was a long walk to the ship.

Echo helped load supplies onto the ship. It was late in the afternoons when they left the island.

Once they were done loading some supplies, the crew partied. Echo just watched from the side and was nibbling on some chocolate Shanks had bought for her.

As Echo watched, they stared to drink more and more. Shanks wasn't drinking as much, but they were chugging bottles of beer.

Echo laughed at the sight of this. She went to bed early that night.

Next day

Echo woke up to a jolt in the middle of the night. "Hey, Pa-" the ship rocked violently to the side. Echo raced outside.

What the- what's that in our ship?! A harpoon had hit their ship. A chain was attached to it. She traced the chain with her eyes and it lead her to a marine ship.

Her eyes widened and she raced to her Pa's room. "PA GET UP THERE IS A MARINE SHIP!!" Shanks sleepy eyes snapped open.

Shanks raced out onto the deck. "MEN GET UP MARINES!" Soon the whole crew was on deck, watching the ship.

Then they started to pull in they chain. The harpoon had teethed edges so it wouldn't come out. Either we were going to them or they were coming to us.

Echo's heart raced as their ship started to head towards the marine ship.