Part 23

Echo Perspective
Time skip: 3 years

Echo was now 20. She had grown a bit taller, and was now around 5.8 feet tall.
She still had her black hair, gray eyes, and round face. She had kept her freckles and was a good looking woman.

Her bounty was now 3.45 billion Beri. She had kept her scars and had a slight limp. She had left the Red Haired pirates to start her own crew, called the Black Crow Pirates. She had only a few crewmen, most didn't want their captain to be a woman. This didn't bother Echo.

She had a very masculine appearance, short hair, long legs, the works. She remembered the day when she got the news Ace died. (Suicidal writing ahead)

She had tried to kill herself, but Shanks had stopped her, saying, "Is this what Ace would want you to do?!"

So Echo now had a crew of four, and was docked at an island with her medium sized ship. She didn't want to become a ruler of the sea. She wanted to see the world, discover new things.

As she walked through town, a man grabbed her arm and tried to yank her into an ally way. She turned her eyes to snake eyes and swiveled her head around. That made the man and everybody around her leave her alone.

She walked into a bar and ordered some whiskey. Multiple men tried to hit on her, but she declined every time. She only had a glass of whiskey and left.

Her crew had four people, as I said earlier, three men and one girl she had found on her ship when the girl was a baby.

The crews names were Telamon, Ecrix, Yousuf, and the girls name is Zain.

Echo had also gained a nickname from the marines and even the world government, Echo "Thunderbird" Shanks.
But Echo mainly went by Thunder.

The Jolly Roger was a sideways view of a skull with black bird wings that were on fire on the dips of the feathers. They were often ignored, except for Thunder, but otherwise they didn't get into a lot of trouble often.

And that is the story of Shank's daughter.

Tysm for reading! I will write a sequel for this, the title is still a mystery, but it will have to do with the name Thunder. Please comment suggestions:) love you and I hope your pillow is cold tonight