Chapter 1 - Shinra Kusakabe's Entrance Exam!

-

Shinra Kusakabe. A boy born with the Quirk known as 'Devil's Footprints'. He can use his flames in his feet.

Many years ago, he lost his mother and younger brother, Shō Kusakabe, in a house fire.

That's why he wants to be a hero so that no one else has to go through what he experienced. In order for him to be able to save anybody.

This is why he wants to go UA high school and become a pro hero. But not just any pro. The greatest superhero of all time.

He made a promise.

'I'm going to be the best hero of all time, and save a lot of people! I promise you, momma!'

His attention was now focused on the Entrance Exam. He didn't want to merely pass; he wanted to exel. He aspired to be in the top classes, surrounded by top-tier heroes.

Now standing in front of the most prestigious school of all time, his journey was about to begin.

-Shinra Kusakabe's Entrance Exam!-

Stepping inside, the lights to the auditorium flickered on one by one.

"What's up UA candidates?" The Pro Hero: Present Mic asked the group, "Thanks for tuning into me, your school DJ! Come on and lemme hear ya!"

As Present Mic placed his palm over his ear, the room fell silent.

"Keepin' it mellow, huh?" He sighed, "That's totally good, imma just go to the main show. So let's go over how these exams are gonna go down, mkay?"

"Are you ready?!" He shouts out, getting no reply, "Just like the UA application says, you rockin' boys and girls will be competing in ten minute mock battles in suburban settings!"

The large screen behind him displayed multiple battle stages, A B C D E F G.

"After I drop the mic in a sec, you'll go off to your specified battle spots!"

Another image appeared on the screen, this time of three silhouettes of what appeared to be enormous robots.

"Okay, okay, let's check out what you're up against!" Present Mic exclaimed, "There are three types of foe villains in every battle center, you earn points on the level of difficulties! Your goal in this test is to use your Quirk to shred through these hostile machines, and raise up your points! But check it, make sure you're keepin' things heroic, attacking another person is a huge UA no-no!"

"Excuse me sir, but I have a question!" A teen with his glasses near to his eyes blurted out.

"Hit me!" Present Mic announced, a spotlight shining over the teen's head.

"On the print out, there are four villains, not three!" He complained, "With all respect, if this is a mistake on official UA materials, it is shameful! We expect the best from Japan's most notable school! A mistake such as this won't do!"

He then turned back and pointed to a fragile greenette, "You, too! This entire time, you've been muttering! Stop doing that, you're causing a distraction for everyone here!"