Chapter 13 - Tamaki vs Shiozaki

"𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑, 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐊? You got pretty beat up out there." Hagakure asked as the blond joined them in attendance. "Yeah." He replied, "Just a scratch."

He took a seat next to Kaminari, watching down on the next match for the first round.

"Everyone! Let's get ready for one of the last rounds of round one!" Present Mic announced, "Coming up, we got Class One-B's living plant! Shiozaki!"

Shiozaki bowed, beginning her march to the arena. "And from Class One-A, known for having an attitude! Tamaki Kotatsu!"

Midnight's whip cracked as she shouts, "Begin!"

Shiozaki's vines swooped down on Tamaki, encircling her. Tamaki's body was engulfed in flames. She slashed straight through Shiozaki's hair vines with her claws.

"Shiozaki might be underestimating Kotatsu here." Midoriya spoke, "Instead of assessing her situation, she went on the offensive and got a negative effect out of it."

"Right." Iida agreed, "Especially since Kotatsu has fire."

"Ara...?" Shiozaki's vines drew back from her. Tamaki sprang into the air as he rushed the girl on all fours. Shiozaki's vines enveloped Tamaki, restraining her. The vines grew over Tamaki's body; and left her no breathing room. "This victory ensures that many heroes will see One-B better than One-A." Shiozaki said with passion.

"That One-A idiot." Monoma cackled, "Shiozaki didn't even have to try." Before the match was called off, Shiozaki's vines began to sizzle and began burning red. "Uh-" Flames burst over the vines, Tamaki falling out of the plant prison Shiozaki had created.

"Tamaki breaks free!" Present Mic yipped.

Tamaki grabbed the girl's leg, the heat being enough to bring her down to one knee. Tamaki's forked tails shot out from behind her, being blocked by a vine wall Shiozaki quickly created. Shiozaki's defense was ineffective as Tamaki broke through her hair.

"Surprise!" Tamaki's fist rammed into Shiozaki's back, making the girl stumble towards Out-Of-Bounds. Her forked tail burnt the back of Shiozaki's Sports Festival uniform.

"You're a persistent one..." Tamaki mumbled, "how should I get you outta here?"

Vines continued to barricade Tamaki from Shiozaki, but her defenses weren't enough. "You're not getting away!" Tamaki called out.

Shiozaki was standing in front of the line between the next round and losing, being pushed further back by Tamaki's attacks. With one more attack, Shiozaki fell back, landing on her back.

"Shiozaki had been eliminated!" Midnight held up her whip, "Tamaki Kotatsu will move to the second round!"

-

"I'll kill you." Bakugo deadpanned.

"Thanks for the congratulations..." Tamaki shivered. "Seriously, why do I have to fight this guy?"

|30 minutes ago|

Mei Hatsume finished her conversation with Tenya Iida, walking away from the teen.
"What was that about?" Shinra asked, approaching the boy.