Chapter 3 - Shinra VS Kirishima! A Close Victory!

Arthur was sitting in a dark room by himself, obversing his surroundings.

'Can one of them just find me already? I'm getting super bored.'

Shinra deflected another one of Kirishima's strikes by flying over the boy's head.

'Man, he's quick.' Kirishima thought, 'But even if he did strike me, I'm tough as a boulder.'

Shinra did a backflip mid-air, trying to keep distance between him and the rock solid Kirishima.

"So, your Quirk hardens your body?" Shinra arched a brow, "Gotta give it to ya', that sounds like a cool Quirk."

Kirishima crashed his fists together, "I don't want your flattery! Come on, let's do this!"

Shinra gave the red head a toothy grin, his feet erupting in flames.

"Get ready!" Shinra shouts, "Cause here comes the, 'Kick-that-rock-so-hard-it-breaks-man'!"

Shinra reeled his fist, the fire from his feet giving him an incredible boost.

The two let out a battle cry as they are about to collide.

-Shinra VS Kirishima! A Close Victory!-

Tamaki snuck up the stairs, keeping her position behind a metal wall.

From another room on the floor she was on, she heard what sounded like tape being set up.

Now sneaking over, Tamaki saw Hanta Sero wrapping tape around the room.

"If anyone comes in, they're gonna have to get pass this tape before they even get close to the bomb!" Sero then grinned, "I'm super smart."

Tamaki peeked around the room, seeing no form of distraction she could use.

'Hm...what can I do to get around his tape?' Tamaki then sprang into action. Her body was surrounded in fire within a split second. The flames had given her cat-like qualities.

Sharp nails, two forked tails, and cat-like ears.

She charged forward, dodging a line of tape by jumping onto a pillar.

Sero stood in disbelief as Tamaki maneuvered through the room, while not touching his tape at the same time.

The rest of the students watched on from the monitor room, very impressed by Tamaki's actions.

'She's super cool!' Midoriya thought, holding his burnt notebook and pen in hand, 'I gotta write this stuff down!'

Tamaki launched herself into the air, now right in front of Sero. She brings her claws forward, ready to battle the teen.

-

Shinra punches Kirishima in the gut, his hands becoming blistered due to how many blows he landed on the red head so far.

Kirishima elbowed Shinra right in his face, sending him back a bit.