Chapter 9 - The Sports Festival!

"You guys, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked, "Yeah." Ojiro replied.

"It was so cool, how we got a few seconds of screen time. Though, I'm sure nobody noticed me hanging out in the background."

"Probably not..." Shoji agreed. "It's probably hard to notice someone who is just gloves." Ojiro pointed. Kaminari leaned back in his seat, "We're totally big deals! Those news people love us, we're basically celebrities!"

"Yeah," Kirishima agreed, "It's kinda crazy, right?"

"Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked, and that's all they care about." Jiro corrected. Sero laid down on his desk, "Who knows what would've happened if the teachers didn't shown up."

"WHY'D YOU SAY THAT?!" Mineta cried, "I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!"

"SHUT UP YOU LOSER, GROW A PAIR!" Bakugo yelled at the grape boy. "Did you see All Might fight the bird guy?" Sato questioned as he punched the air, "That thing was super strong, and All Might still destroyed him!"

Tokoyami nodded, "Yes. His strength is truly a thing of wonder."

The clock ticked to 8:24, signaling Iida to rush into the room. "Attention, homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!" Everyone stared at him awkwardly as he stood at the podium. "Uh, we're all sitting." Tamaki called out.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing." Shinra said.

Iida hurried to his seat, sitting down angrily. "Dang-it!"

"Don't sweat it." Uraraka sighed. "Hey, Tsu. Soooo-" Mina leaned back in her seat, almost going too far, but Asui held the chair up. "Hehe, who do you think is gonna teach class today?" Asui shrugged to the question, "No idea. Mr. Aizawa is still in the hospital recovering from his injuries."

The door opened, Mr. Aizawa's bandaged face greeting the students.

"Morning class."

"MR. AIZAWA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Woah, what a pro!" Kaminari complimented as Aizawa walked to the podium. Tenya raised his hand, "Mr. Aizawa! I'm glad you're ok!" Uraraka arched her brow, "Uh, you call that 'ok'?"

"My well-being is irrelevant." Aizawa stated, "What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

"Our fight?"

"Don't tell me---"

"Not more bad guys!"

"The UA Sports Festival is about to start."

-The Sports Festival!-

"YES!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!"

"LET'S GO KICK SOME A-" Kirishima's response was cut short to Kaminari's hand shutting him up, "Wait a second."

"Is it really a good idea to hold the Sports Festival so soon after the villains attacked?" Jiro asked. "They could attack once we're all in the same place." Ojiro commented.