Chapter 7 - All Might VS Nomu!

All Might stood at the entrance of the USJ, staring down at the disaster below. He began walking forward, his feet crashing down heavily with each step. "Have no fear, students." All Might said, ripping off his tie, "Because, I am here."

Shigiraki looked up at the hero, "After all this waiting....the heroic peace of trash shows his face." All Might threw his coat aside. The villains were now beginning to become nervous. They hadn't been face-to-face with a hero such as All Might.

"I've never seen him in person before." One of the villains shuddered.

"He's so huge." Another stated.

"Shut up, you idiots!" A villain in the front of the others called out, "Now's our chance to kill-AGH!" All Might dashed down the stairs, punching him in the face. Before any others could react, he had taken care of them as well. All Might picked up Aizawa's unconscious body, "I'm sorry, Aizawa. I should've been here."

All Might turned around to face Shigiraki and his Nomu. Within a second, All Might moved Mineta, Asui, Shinra, Arthur, and Midoriya away from the danger. The speed was so fast, Shigiraki's severed hand mask flew off his face.

"W-what the heck!" Mineta surveyed his new surroundings, now noticing he wasn't in the water anymore. "Everybody go back to the entrance." All Might ordered, "Take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time!"

"Yes sir." Mineta replied.

"Ribbit!"

"You saved us, All Might." Midoriya said.

Shigiraki put his hands on his face, pulling at his blue strands of hair. "No. No. No. It wasn't supposed to go this way! He's still fast, father. Somehow he managed to hit me." Shigiraki put his hand mask back onto his face, "Of course a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved, but he's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true after all. Heheh, All Might's getting weaker."

Midoriya hooked Aizawa's arm around his shoulder while Mineta grabbed onto his leg. "All Might, you can't." Midoriya blurted, "That brain villain took One For-"

Midoriya stared back at his classmates, "Uh, I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time. But, he wasn't phased at all!" Shinra looked towards the greenette in confusion, 'One For...? Is it his Quirk name or somethin'? But why did he stop?'

"He's too strong!"

All Might put his hand in front of the teen, "Young Midoriya!" All Might spun around, holding up two fingers. "I got this." Midoriya looked down worriedly, reluctantly walking away while carrying Aizawa.

-All Might VS Nomu!-

Seeing his students advert from the danger, he turned back to Shigiraki, dashing forward. "CAROLINA-" His arms made the formation of an X.

"Nomu." Shigiraki said, the Nomu jumping in front of him.

"SMASH!" All Might's Carolina Smash rippled on Nomu's body, but it didn't seem injured by the attack. It made a low hissing noise, quickly trying to snatch All Might with it's black claws. All Might ducked under it, "I guess he wasn't wrong when he said it had no affect on you!" All Might's fist crashed into Nomu's body, but this attack also had no affect.