Secrets

Liam

       He hadn't been aware she'd planned to be a part of this.  She never said anything.  No way was he leaving her side now he thought following the two women into the small dingy room bellow Mulligan's Bar.  Her plan had worked perfectly except for Duncan Quinn who now stood in the corner of the room.  The man once hearing of the situation would not be argued with.  He would be part of this for he said he had no mercy where traitors were concerned.

     "Uncle Duncan" Lia questioned seeing him but he simply nodded towards Eamon.

    Even chained to a chair her cousin didn't look scared, only a wee bit pissed off. 

     "I get why I'm here cousin.  But I'm not the one you seek.  A year ago my da helped me get closer to our dealings with the russian's.  I can't recall the excuse I used but business wasn't the reason behind it.  I stumbled onto some intel about one of our own doing business on the side and set out to find out who.  Aye I followed Colin to the docks the other night but I only followed.  If you get me my computer I can show you proof that what I'm saying is truth"  Eamon told her and for a moment Lia needed to close her eyes and take a deep breath.  The truth was there in his eyes.  Her gut telling her telling her the same as her mind reminded her of long ago suspisions.

   "Who did he meet last night Eamon" Lia questioned moving to unlock the handcuffs that had kept him secure to the chair.

   "Thank you cousin.  What happens tonight doesn't leave this small group that know's.  Neala will never know.  Colin will be found and blame placed on the russians." she informed him as she stepped back into Liam's side and warmth.

   "I'll remain down here for a while.  When I go up I'll whisper to my da that I saw Colin slip out if that helps" he offered.

   "It does" she whispered then headed for the door shooting a look at Q who stood waiting.  He understood and headed upstairs to wait.  Motioning to Sara they both entered Colin's holding room.  There she met the hard stare of her brother and saw nothing but hatered.

    "Who the fuck are you?" Colin hissed when he final noticed Sara who had stepped to the side.  The question coming as she pulled a jumper over her clothes and tied up her hair.

   "Well Colin, my name in this situation is Banshee.  Perhaps you've heard of me" she answered back with an icy edge to her voice.  Lia's eyes still on Colin she saw the fear flash in his eyes before they turned back on her.

   "You should have stayed dead.  Bastard spawn.  There is no place in this family for bitches." he ground out and a bad feeling settled in her stomach. 

    Sharing a look with Sara she spun and left the room.  She needed to call Oliver and make sure Ella was alright.

Three Hours Later.....

Sara

         Setting aside her knife Sara turned to the man who entered with a body bag.  Couldn't place where they had met but knew he was connected to one of Alister's daughter.

     "We'll take it from here.  Your needed upstairs." was all he said before a man with simular features apeared to help.  Sara nodded as she took off the jumper and face shield she wore.  Then stepping out of the room she put the banshee back in her place to wait for the next time.  Tonight she's brought a man to the justice he deserved and got answers.  That was her purpose and not once had Sara lost sleep over the things her alter persona did.

   Checking her phone she saw it was just a little passed noon and wondered if the bar had food.  She'd missed breakfast due to the early flight and was hungry.  But one look at her son told her that lunch may be missed as well.  Oh well she'd grab some bar nuts she mused aproaching where Lia and her Liam stood with Kit and a group of men.  None looking happy.

   "What has happened now" Sara quietly questioned her son who looked ready to kill someone.

   "We're waiting for them to get back to us in South Carolina.  His words about women got me worried so I called my brother to check on Ella.  I haven't heard back yet and it's been two hours" Lia informed looking far too tired for one so young. 

   Sara didn't even think, she just wrapped the young women in a hug.  There was a point where it all became to much and Lia would reach it soon if she wasnt careful.

    "Let me make a call.  I'll be back in a moment" she told the young women who once free of Sara's arms was pulled down into Liam's lap.  It was cute and made Sara smile as she went to the other end of the bar to make her call.

   "Sin, it's Sara.  I'm in Boston with Lia on business.  We need an update love" she told the young women on the other end as soon as she answered.  The brief moment of quiet on the other end wasn't lost on her.  Niether was the sound of Sin moving to a more quiet and private location.

  "The guys are in church now.  Oliver called us after he went to the house.  The lady from the main level apartments in the hospital and both Ella and Kaiah are missing." Sin explained and Sara needed to lean back against the bar.  She's met both young women and liked them.  Good for the club and fiesty like her girls.

   "Best give Ripper a heads up that he's about to be invaded by the irish.  No way they are going to sit and wait this out" Sara warned

   "We'll be ready for them" Sin assured then murmered a goodbye.  Looking back at the waiting group she took another moment to call home to her husband.  They were going to need the jet and he needed to be on it when it picked them up.  She wasn't abandoning the lass now and Lia's momma would soon be busy grieving a son.  Even if he was a traitous bastard.

Note:

Yep, guess who's heading to South Carolina. Can't leave Liam behind or Quinn.  Wonder how they'll get along with a bunch of already pissed of bikers.

If you read the teaser at the end of Sin then you knew it was come.  I'm sorry.  This is a crossover book and no it wasn't planned till now.  But I'm not mad about it. lol