Oh...Kai

Kai's POV:

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, my hair covering most of my now red eyes. I then saw an older woman, she had light gray hair in a bun. She wore a black, sleek, dress. A little too formal, but I didn't really know this part of town, atleast I don't think I did. I did notice she was wearing gloves than ended before her wrists, I glared at her. Somewhat curiously while I stepped a few feet away.

"I see your lost, I don't remember you around here. You see, I'm on the council for this part of town, and I know everyone. Exept for you young sir, would you like to come with me and get something to eat? I can help you find your way home." She said.

I started to laugh, more like a chuckle. "Sure..What ever you think will work.." I said with a ear-to-ear curled smile on my face. I followed behind her, wobbiling and swaying side to side. "Side to side...side to side...side to side..." I repeated while following the older woman. She led me to a long car, fancy, I'm not sure what they're called...Who cares! ....Looks fun..!

As I was in the back of the car with her, she just sipped red wine. I started mumbiling a tune, a sweet lovely tune...

"Watch as the ninja go falling down..falling down...falling down. Down the bounty where I'll be...burning up.. up, up, up." I sang then repeated one more. I smiled as this lovely tune finally filled the inside of the car. I then felt the creature top, I looked over and at the tall building out the window. It had to be a castle, such a lovely white. A white sleek castle with blackened windows all around, and the guards greeted the old woman as she walked in. They wore black and black facewear, and then the gated doors shut behind us. My vision was full of color, the reds... blues...greens.. ohhh the colors!

My vision was dancing as I swayed, "Your castle is huuggggeee...!" I said a little wobbily.

"Yess...This lab-...castle... is huge indeeed" The old woman said while leading me into a room. "Here, once you go in here you'll be transported to where the king is.." she said opening a cell door.

"Alrighty..." I said and wobbled in, I closed my eyes but nothing happened. All I felt was a shock, more painful than the one the blue ninja hit me with. "Aghh!" I screamed in agony. I blacked out. I awoke, chained up on the floor, I had some of my sanity back...well...most of it. My head punded, yes, but I remember everyhting about me and everything else I knew. However...I had a smile on my face. I couldn't stop smiling..but I was okay, that's all I was thankful for. I can deal with an uncontrolled smile, but I was more than happy to be able to think clearly again. Or for I though so...

Five men walked in, but I kept quiet. I strongly believe it was best they didn't know I had my sanity back. I started to laugh, of course intentionally. However, that didn't stop them from holding me down. Two of the five held me down, the third then stood by the door, the fourth one had a book out ready to take some sort of notes?, and the fifth one...took out a needle. What was it? What were they going to do with a needle? I felt as they shot it in my neck, but It didn't hurt? I saw as majority of the five were engulphed in flames, then I stared, I watched 4 of the men burn to crisps. Was it me? The one at the door looked horrified, then ran out and I heard as the door locked behind him. I then felt a sudden jerk from my body, then I saw as all the fire in the room grew. It was on the walls, roof, and floor, yet it didn't burn me? I could still get burnt by fire, especially mine, so why wasn't I getting burnt?

I saw as people ran in wearing fire protection gear, then I felt as I was being pulled out of the room. I let them drag me as they brought me to a different room. It was freezing in there, my teeth were chattering. I was then tied again to the floor, so my body could lye on the cold floor. I tried to talk, but I couldn't. I just smiled and blankly stared at them with red eyes. The room was then pitch dark, but not entirely. There was light, red light, comming from my eyes. It only went a few inches infront of me, but it was enough to see up to my knees when my legs were stretched out. I sat there, in the cold, but as my body reacted to the cold, I couldn't feel it. Even as I knew my teeth were chattering, as I heard my heaving breathing turn into steam as I breathed with hot air, as I knew there were goosebumps on my skin, I didn't truely feel cold...
........................
...............
...........
......
...

Did I ever feel anything to begin with?

...........

My mind feels fuzzy......

........

I began to laugh again......

laughing.....

and laughing.......

more.....

and more.....

and more...

until suddently I heard a familiar crowd of voices in the distant path infront of me.....

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this so far! As I said I would post today, so here it is! I have school and a few test comming up within the next week, so I'll try to post if I can.