Why am I back?

Contains blood and violent actions, please take note.
(Also ther is ColexKai shipping, so if you're not a fan you can stop here or keep reading.)
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Kai's POV:

The ringing was stopped when I stood up, my bones cracking, half my body burned severely, my hair infront of my face, and my eyes shot red.

I saw as Lloyd layed infront of me, weakly getting up to his knees. I then heard a voice yell and a finger pointing at me...I then felt a scratch on my head. I looked at my hand, and realized it was drentched in blood...was it mine?

I then smelt a sweet aroma comming from it; oh, it smelt so good I couldn't help myself. I started to lick off my blood...but then I smelt an even greater smell comming from the boy on his knees infront of me.

Nobody's POV:

Lloyd was getting up, a bit wobbily and trying to get his vision cleared again. He had just had the ringing stopped in his ear, when he saw Kai's blurry figure standing, yet tilted, a few feet away from him.

"Kai! What are you doing?!" Jay yelled, "Hot-head did you see what happened!" Cole added on.

Lloyd's vision cleared up, as he saw the thick smoke getting a bit clearer. The other's were on a higher part, so they could see clearer than he could, also seeing him and Kai better.

Lloyd then felt himself being tackled to the ground, and the side of his arm being pierced. Lloyd had hit his arm on something, who knows what, and had gotten a mildly-deep cut.

Kai had jumped onto Lloyd smelling his blood, which to Kai smelt heavenly. Blocking out all of his normal thoughts, Kai began to get as much blood on his hands as he could and licked it all off.

"Zane what's he doing to Lloyd!" Nya frantically questioned Zane.

"I seem to have scanned that Kai's state has reverted, he hit his head and it looks like a concusion from my scanning point. We must get him off Lloyd" Zane sternly replied in his seemingly calm voice.

The ninja got Kai off Lloyd, and Kai stepped back a few feet. The ninja saw bloody handprints all over Lloyds arm, and Lloyd's face painted with a look of agony.

Kai looked at them, and then could smell Nia's blood, she was his family, her 'scent' stood out.

Kai's POV:

I backed away from the ninja trying to assist Lloyd, I didn't hear anything, nor did I try to speak. I could smell a even sweeter smell, then I looked wide-eyed at my sister staring at her almost like a starving animal.

I was a few feet away, the fog clearing up as my vision was fixed on my sibling. I then punced towards her, my mouth open as I tackled her, biting down on her left arm. I then could taste it, I began to burn through the skin on her arm and got more and more blood on my hands as I could.

It all happened so quickly, my mouth, neck, and hands all covered in her blood as she layed there plump on the floor. I wanted more, more more, it was all I could think about.

Then all I heard was a muffled sound, it sounded a bit like...Jay...

What was I doing...?

Nobody's POV:

"Get off her hothead!" Jay yelled out towards kai, kicking him off Nya then proceeding to zap him with a bold of lightning.

Kai turned his head back at the others, Jay was holding up Nya while Zane was doing scans on her condition. Lloyd and Cole then started to walked towards the red-eyed boy who was on his knees.