Ending

Before I start, I would like to say thank-you as this book comes to an end.  I am very appreciative of all the love this story has gotten, and I am planning on writing more Ninjago stories. This has had a bit of a back-and-forth story, with a lot happening, but I do hope that you have enjoyed this book as much as I had creating it. I will try my best to make more stories on Kai and the other ninja. I currently am making one of a oc put into the story-line, I would appreciate it if you guys went and checked it out. Once again thank-you so much for reading this far, and enjoy what is next to come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV:

After my team-mates left the room, Cole was the only one left. He was playing a game on his phone while he sat in a chair right next to my medical bed. Don't get me wrong, I felt much better. It has been a few months, and during that time I have been able to rest. That being said, I was asleep majority of the time. I haven't tried to get out of bed though, and I really wanted to try. 

"Hey...Cole?" I asked a bit hesitantly. 

"Yea? What is it?"

"Do you think I can walk?". As I said that Cole's face lit up.

"Of course I do! Let's start now!"

Cole came over to my bedside, and helped me up as we had our arms over each-other's shoulders, holding hands with the available arm on that side. I began to walk, slowly. Whenever I felt as if I would fall, Cole was there to help me up. 

"Don't put to much pressure on yourself Kai, it will take time". Cole said as he kissed the side of my face.

"I  know, it's just hard." I said as we both sat back down on the bed.

"I have a question, I know I have been asleep for a good amount of time.......uhm....how do the others feel about me...?" I asked, a bit hesitant to finish my question. 

"Don't worry about it, I am sure they are all glad you are awake and back to yourself. I know I sure am." Cole said as he rotated his body to face towards me. 

He took my hands in his, it felt magical. I felt as if I was floating. I looked at his brown eyes which were facing mine, I missed seeing him. 

"Kai, I know we only knew about each-others feelings for a short amount of time, and majority of the time you were away resting, but I can't bare to loose you again. I can't loose you again Kai. You mean the absolute world to me, so I am asking you now in-case I cannot later. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I said, tears streaming down my face. I do not care how quick it was, I was also scared to loose him before it was too late. We held each-other in a kiss, then I layed my head onto his shoulder. Of course I was still crying, I was happy. I was happy that my friends-for the most part-accepted me again, and that Cole and I are now forever together. 

As the rest of the day went on, me and Cole were in the medical room. I continued to sleep due to the medicines Zane had given me, and Cole was right by my side reading a book. I woke up here and there to find Cole continuously rubbing my hand which he held as he read.  I felt safe, after all that had happened......

I was home. 

----------------

----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter- October 02, 2021

Final Chapter-December 03, 2021

Thank-you

<3