Let Them Know I Love You!

SAME WARNING AS LAST CHAPTER, MATURE TOPICS MENTIONED

Cole's POV:

I whispered into Kai's ear, then his body went lump as I caught him by the hug we were in. Everyone was a bit shocked, and Zane was running over to my to patch up the wound I let Kai inflict on me. 

"Cole, why didn't you dodge him? And how did you get him to stop!" Lloyd asked as he came closer to the three boys, followed by Jay and Nya hand-in-hand. 

"I'll tell you when he wakes up. Also this kind of has happened before..." Cole said before being cut off.

"Why didn't you tell us! Now all these people are dead and they're on Kai's hands, knowing that fact their deaths are also on your hands!" Lloyd yelled in anger and frustration. 

I couldn't believe him, I mean it was reasonable, but it wasn't Kai's fault! The guy had Kai under a totally different impression and on top of that had some chip put into his spine! I handed Kai off to Zane as he carried the limp boy's body back to the bounty. Leaving me with Lloyd, Jay, and Nya. 

"Anyone else have a question? Or any fingers to blame?" I said glaring at Lloyd. 

"Actually I do! I would like to ask you off to the side though..." Nya said getting a shocked expression from Jay and a questionable one from Lloyd. 

"Sure." I said walking to the next floor up with Nya. "So what is it?" I asked. "Do you have feelings for my brother?" Nya asked straight up which caught be off guard. I became as red as a tomato, Do I tell her about me and Kai? "Well...about that..." I said a bit hesitantly. "Go on." Nya said raising an eyebrow at me. "We're together, like together together!" I said quickly turning away in embarrassment. My face could match the color of Kai's gi ,it was so red.  Nya began squealing and embraced me into a hug. "You have no idea how happy this makes me! Kai always has had a soft spot but always acts high-tempered and all tough. I'm glad he's with you, Cole!" Nya said with a smile ear-to-ear. 

Then we were interrupted by Zane signaling in that there was a door to the roof, and to leave through there since he already had Lloyd and Jay who came out downstairs. "I guess we just have to go up from here" Nya said, I shook my head agreeing with her. 

As we made our way up, we came to a halt seeing a door labeled 'Kai-Master of Fire' on a door plate. We both made eye contact and shook our heads, going into the room together. Nya found the light-switch so she turned it on, and it had such a horrid smell I gagged. There were jugs and bottles of all sizes filled with Kai's blood, labeled to the date and how it was extracted. Some were from needles, others from whip lash wounds seeping to knife wounds leaking. There was also pictures of Kai on the walls, Nya had to look away since she felt so sick looking at them. 

Some were of Kai being electrocuted, some being stabbed, some of him being raped, some of him being held by his hair, some were just pictures of countless wounds. There were audio recordings all over the shelves and filling up boxes of his screams and pleads, one caught my eye so I grabbed it. Nya turned a bit to see what I grabbed, "Are you going to play it for the others to hear?" Nya said. "Yea, just so we know a better understanding on what to ask Kai and what not to since he's regaining more memories now that the chip is gone."

------------------------------------------------------Time Skip-----------------------------------------------------

Cole's POV:

Me and Nya got back to the bounty with all the stuff we had found. Zane had just gotten done fixing Kai up and making sure that his wounds wouldn't re-open. As we entered the room, Zane had just arrived as well to Lloyd and Jay.