Searching

(Recap in the Ninja's POV)

Third Person POV:

As Kai ran out, Cole ran after him after having nods from his other brothers and sister to do so. Cole was right behind Kai, calling his name out boldly. However, Kai didn't notice. Cole didn't even know if Kai could even hear him.

"Watch out Kai!" Cole yelled runnign quicker to try and catch Kai as his brother fell into a river below the edge.

"What happened! Where did Kai go?" Lloyd said running to Cole as the others followed behind.

"I- I don't know! He fell into the river! I tried catching him but he fell off!" Cole said worridley for his brother.

Nia gasped as she knew Kai couldn't swim, and in the state he was in, she thought the worst. "Oh Kai.." Nia said as she turned and hugged Jay putting her head into his neck sobbing. Jay comforted her and put his hand on her back, making their way back to the bounty they had wrested on the ground. Jay looked back reasurring the rest of his team that he would comfort Nia, and to keep talking when he left.

"According to my database, a fall from this high could result in many broken bones. I cannot predict Kai's state since he is an elemental master." Zane said once he was affirmative Jay and Nia were out of ear shot.

"We have to follow where this river ends. Zane, can you map out where the river drops off?" Lloyd asked, more like commanded.

"I have one possible location, the river breaks into a lake once callmed, but the way there through water is very dangerous. There are many outcomes that could happen due to all the rocks and rough water movement flows in the river on the way there. However, it is a possible outcome Kai ended up there." Zane said. "Cole, can you go down to the East side of Ninjago. The river drops off in a lake near there. Behind BlockLabs.". As Zane said this, Cole's eyes widened.

"That's the new lab, isn't it? I mean, we don't know anything about there." Cole said.

"That is why you should go and scout the area for Kai, and me and Zane will wait here and try to figure out our next course of action. Kai is not in his normal self right now, he was breathing smoke and there was fire in his mouth and eyes for crying out loud! His eyes were red! I need to figure out with Zane what's going on. Go now and scout the area, if you find Kai all of us will come to your location." Lloyd said sternly commanding Cole to go at once.

"Alright, alright, I'll go now" Cole said waving his hands up in the air. Cole then used airjitsu to safely land on a dirt path near the river, and followed it from there to be more precicse where the Lake was.

Time skip ( 3 hours ) as Cole finally got to the Lake.

Cole's POV:

'Finally......Here..." Cole said huffing and breathing heavily as he was out of breath. "Hold on a second..." Cole said to himself as he saw a figure in a red torn gi stumble up from the Lake on the side across from Cole. He ran over, trying to stay quiet. He didn't want Kai to run away, or attack him as Kai did in the medbay. Cole watched from a distance, watching as Kai walked. Kai looked a wreak, his hair was down covering some of his face, his red gi was torn, he had cuts and bruises all over him, and he was drentched from being in that water! I was surpried he didn't drown, the water must've been strong enough to keep him above float for some moments to breathe, I then felt my heart drop as I saw Kai interact with an elder woman.
I watched as Kai got into a limo, then I signalled the team.

"Anyone...This is Cole.. I have eyes on Kai" I tuned in.

"We're here buddy, we're all comming exept for Nia. She can't mentally see her brother like that. We should be there in about an hour" Jay tuned back.

I kept his tracker on, carefully hiding while following the limo Kai had entered. I then watched as his brother went into BlockLabs, and I was overcome with fear. Who knows what they could do to him!
..........
........
.......
......
....
...
..
.
...I didn't want to think about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all are enjoying the story so far! More parts will be posted soon!