Chapter 1

It was before the battle against the nine tailed fox, two babies were born for different parents. One is a boy,Uzumaki Naruto and other one is a girl, Yamazaki Hana.

Naruto's parents and Hana's parents died in the battle but after that both the babies were treated differently. Hana was loved and cared by all whereas Naruto was avoided and abused by people because,Minato sealed the nine-tailed fox inside Naruto.

As they grew up,Naruto was still the outcast but Hana was,the third Hokage's special person, always under his supervision. Naruto and Hana attends the same academy, she found Naruto was being ignored by everyone,so she started hanging around with him. The Leaf village people warned her saying 'Don't talk to him','He is a monster' and the worst of all they even said that he is the reason for her parents' death,which doesn't even make sense at all.

Hana,being a small girl,should've ditched Naruto, like the people expected her to do but she shrugged everything off and continued to be by his side. The Hokage didn't protest like the rest of the villagers,even he wished for Naruto's betterment. The villagers never abuse or scold Naruto when Hana is with him,since they can't see her cry,which did happen once,noticing this,Hana clings on to Naruto all the time. They even moved to the same apartment since Hokage made them to. Hana and Naruto are inseparable.

--------

I promise,it gets better :-P

Vote.Comment. Follow.