Chapter 14

I left Sakura by herself in that bench and walked to my apartment. I really had no idea how to console Sakura when I'm as worried as her too. In few minutes the whole village would receive the news about Sasuke. I really can't bear all this, two blows, heavy consecutive blows,1) Hokage's death and 2) Sasuke left me.

I opened my apartment door and walled in only to bump into Naruto who just woke up from sleep,I guess. I lost it. I hugged him and buried my face in his shoulder,sobbing.

"What's up,Hana?" Naruto tried to lift my face up but I hugged him little more tightly.

He rubbed my back and stayed like that for a while. I gotta tell him now.

I slowly pulled back from him.

"Naruto! Sasuke left." I said with my eyes glued to the floor as my tears kept rolling down.

"What do you mean by Sasuke left? He left to his house? Is that why you are crying over it like a mad girl?" Naruto kinda made fun of me.

"HE LEFT ME,US AND THE VILLAGE." I growled at him and handed him the note left by Sasuke.

He was already in shock because I raised my voice at him which never happened before with anybody and after reading the note he got even more shocked. He's at lose of words,I believe.

"NOOOOOOOO." He cried and ran out of apartment. I had no strength to go after him or call out for him. I'm so exhausted. So,I sat on my couch and leaned back with eyes closed. It's not even few seconds since I closed my eyes,someone barged into my apartment,actually many.

"Is anything wrong Hana? Sakura is acting weird. We found Naruto running in the streets completely ignoring us. He looked completely freaked out." Kiba said as he walked in and sat beside me. Shino, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji stood in front of us with questioning looks on all their faces.

I looked Kiba in the eye and broke down again and told them what actually happened. Ino started crying too,a bit too loudly.

"SASUKE LEFT THE VILLAGE?"Kiba yelled in shock and Akamaru barked.

"He betrayed our village and that makes him as one of the criminal now." Shino commented.

"DO YOU MIND SHUTTING UP ABURAME SHINO?" Ino growled at him through her sobs.

Shino stood silent and Ino continued with her sobbing while Shikamaru was deep in thoughts and Choji was without any snack in his hand.

"Naruto has gone after Sasuke, saying that he would bring him back." Kakashi said after appearing in front of us in a poof.

"WHAAAAAT?" I shouted in shock.

"He's really crazy." Kiba said and gave a small squeeze to my hand as he figured out that I was worried as hell.

"I'm going after Naruto." Kakashi stated and continued, "I promise to bring him back, Hana. And if possible Sasuke too." With that Kakashi left in a poof without letting any of us to say anything in return.

"Should I've to go too?" Kiba asked from beside me. I really had no idea what to say but I'm sure that it won't do any good in Kiba going after Kakashi but who knows he might be a little help at some point too.

"Okay but promise me that you and Akamaru would only charge when you notice Kakashi seeking for help. Got it?" I warned him.

"Hai." Kiba gave an assuring smile and Akamaru barked meaning 'hai', I guess.

Kiba and Akamaru left. I noticed that Ino was still crying with Shikamaru giving her an annoyed look and Choji being absolutely clueless about how to react now.

I made Ino settle on the couch and handed her some tissues. I even tried my best to console her by saying that Sasuke would return soon. I dragged Shikamaru and Choji to kitchen and gave them something to eat. I know that Choji can't go without munching for so long and Shika looked bored like always. Choji gave me a small hug saying, "After my mom and dad, you are the only person who knows me so well and I love you for that."

"Oh." Shika said im his bored tone. I smiled and walked to living room to give Shino and Ino food.

I slouched down on the couch. I hope Naruto and Sasuke return safely but I'm sure Sasuke wouldn't wish to return. His main goal in life is to kill his elder brother, UCHIHA ITACHI. So Sasuke might go to any extend to get rid of who ever came after him with the intention to bring him back to Konoha.

Yet I wish Sasuke to come back.

----------
Thats Hana in the pic ^..^ I created her on my own using some crappy app. Hehe :-D