Chapter 13

~Sasuke~

I woke up when I felt a body beside me,yeah, Hana,I was cuddled against her but now she's. I pulled her little close to me and now she's leaning on my chest. Awe,she look's cute.

"I'm sorry,Hana. I've to do it." I whispered and kissed on her forehead. I don't know why I did that. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

------

~Hana~

As I opened my eyes,I saw a blue something that was rising up and down. Geez,it's Sasuke. I'm leaning on his chest and one of his hand was around me. There was one more thing on me too. It was a leg from behind me. Obviously,it's not Sasuke's.

Uzumaki Naruto. I don't know when he got here.

I slowly turned and laid flat on bed,facing the ceiling. Now,Sasuke's hand was on my stomach and Naruto's leg was on my legs. Thank god,it's not on my neck. I didn't wanna get out of bed,that would wake the guys up. So,I kept starring at the ceiling, waiting for them to wake up on their own which isn't bound to happen anytime soon.

After few minutes both the guys woke up simultaneously.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked Naruto as he sat up straight on bed.

"I happened to wake up in midnight, had some water from kitchen ,when I was going back to my room,I just peeked in here and found you guys were having a peaceful sleep. I wanted a peaceful sleep too so I joined you guys." Naruto smiled still laying beside me with his leg over mine, "I did have an awesome sleep,BELIEVE IT."

"I gotta go. Bye." Sasuke got out of bed and walked to the door. I pulled myself up on bed and looked at Sasuke.

"Bye,Sasuke." I said in a low voice. He stopped by the door and turned back.

"Don't worry,Sasukay. I won't say a word about it to your fan girls." Naruto said with his naughty smirk on his face.

Sasuke gave me one last look before leaving, which had too many emotions in it. They were apologetic, sad and confused.

"He looks sad." I said to Naruto as I started playing with his hair.

"Nah,his face is always this way." Naruto said and went back to sleep and said a terrifying thing before closing his eyes, " Hereafter, I'm gonna sleep in your room with you. You've got a gift,Hana. BELIEVE IT! So share it with me."

Oh! No. I'm doomed. Everyday I'm gonna wake up with his leg on me.

------

Few days passed,Naruto is sleeping in my room and Sasuke would join us sometimes. It went on smoothly till this most unfortunate day. Orachimaru and some more guys attacked our village which resulted in Hokage-sama's death.

I'm broken down completely. Hokage was my only family and he was like my grandfather. Naruto is equally broken down too. We just returned to our apartment after the funeral.

"Hana? Does this mean that we are orphan again?" Naruto asked me with teary eyes as we laid down on my bed with him on my right.

"Naruto. Don't say that. You've me and I've you. We're never orphans. Okay?" I turned to his side and placed my hand on his cheek. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back too. We slept off after sometime.

-------

~Sasuke~

I sneaked into Hana's room through her window and found her and Naruto holding each other in sleep. I think they had cried. It's really a great lose to Konoha,Hana and Naruto too. She must've been really broken down and I wanna be by her side to make her feel better but I gotta leave.

I placed a piece of paper in her vanity in which I had written something that I felt like telling her before I leave. Then,I went closer to take a better look at her peaceful face and suddenly her eyes shot open.

Shit.

---------

~Hana~

I felt something weird and opened my eyes only to see Sasuke's face an inch away.

"Sasuke?" I sat up on my bed,pushing Naruto's hand which was holding me.

"I just came to see if you were okay!" Sasuke said as he sat beside me.

"Um- yeah." I'm not okay ,yet I managed to hide my emotion.

Sasuke stared right into my eyes,searching for truth. After few seconds of silence he finally got up and walked up to window to leave,I guess. So I did too.

"Bye,Hana." He said as he straddled on my window. So,he used this way to get inside the room?

"Bye." He looked worried. Something's bothering him and I could feel a strange aura which I've never felt before. It's may be due to Hokage's demise.

He kept starring at my eyes for couple of seconds and did something which would never fade away from my memory.

He caught my neck, pulled me closer to him and crashed his lips on mine. I was too shocked and surprised by his action,I didn't know what to do so I stood still. His lips were so soft. I did kiss back a little before he pulled away. He just left me by my window and jumped out of my room and disappeared into the darkness.

What just happened? Sasuke kissed me. But why? And I responded for that kiss too.

Fantastic.

---------

I woke up the next day,before Naruto and freshened up. I noticed a piece of paper on my vanity. I grabbed it and unfolded it. I froze after reading it.

It said:

'Hana,I'm sorry. I have to do this. I'm leaving Konoha and going after Orachimaru to gain more power. I'll come back someday until then take care and be safe.
- Sasuke.'

I immediately ran out of the apartment and headed to the gates,only to find Sakura lying on a bench curled up to a ball.

"Sakura?" I placed her head on my lap as I sat on that bench.

She opened her eyes slowly and it got flooded immediately as she recalled something. She got up buried her face in her palms and sobbed terribly.

I guess,she found out about Sasuke too. I was already down due to Hokage and now Sasuke broke the left out pieces of my tiny heart too. I and Sakura stayed like that for how long I don't remember.

Be safe Sasuke.