Chapter 27

~Hana~

I felt some flesh in contact with my fingers. Weren't I hugging Akamaru last night? I was too lazy to open my eyes, so I trailed my fingers upwards, feeling more of a human skin. Akamaru can turn into a human? Why didn't Kiba tell me about it? What more had been changed the past two years I was gone? Let me as the guys later.

My hand reached a furry part, I assume it's his human hair on head. It was standing up in different directions. I played with it for a while before reaching his face.

I touched his eyes which were closed as well, nose, cheeks, lips, chin and gradually travelled downwards to his neck and chest. And that's when I felt his body stiffen and relax in few seconds. I felt his six packs. It was really cool. Did Akamaru work out to get this or it was built in already? It was time to wake up but my eye lids were glued and I couldn't open. Hehe. Instead, I tried waking up Akamaru.

I placed my hand on his cheek and poked it several times and finally spoke in a sleepy voice, "Akamaru, wake up boy."

"Hn." I heard a response.

I didn't bother to wake him up after that and I didn't wanna get out of the bed either.

Hey! Wait. Hn? Only one person says that, actually two of them.

Uchiha brothers.

My eyes shot open and I pullee myself up to sit up straight at that thought. I found shirtless Sasuke laying beside me on a bed. OHHHHHH MYYY GODDDD! What the hell happened? How did I get here? Just as I was about to get out of the bed, a hand yanked me back, making me collide with something orangey.

"Don't leave." That orange stuff spoke. I turned my face to look at that thing.

Uzumaki Naruto.

And then I found that I was laying in between two guys, Naruto and Sasuke, with Naruto's hand over my back and me, laying on his chest and Sasuke slowly wrapped his hand around my waist. I didn't feel anything odd being in Naruto's hold, he's my best friend and like my baby brother but Sasuke, something twirled inside my stomach. And then the last night's incident flashed and I immediately pushed the hands of Naruto and Sasuke off of me and left the room, angrily with Naruto whining at the back asking me to get back.

I flopped on my bed beside Karin and went back to sleep.

-----

I woke up by 12pm. Awesome. Thank Kami that no one had tried to wake me up, good for them, else I might've bit them hard since I had already been worried, hurt, exhausted.

I sat up and looked around, Karin wasn't found, thanks again Kami. I wouldn't be able see her face and act as if nothing had happened and nothing had affected me.

I stepped into the cold shower. I wish it wipes off all the pain and hurt away as its flowing through my body. I sighed and once done, wrapped the towel around my body. Shit! I didn't bring in my clothes. I opened the bathroom door and peeked outside, no one in my range of vision. I stepped out and walked to my closet but froze on my track, when I heard my door being opened, my back facing the door. Didn't I latch it? It may be Karin, right? I couldn't bring myself to turn around and see who was it but I had to. I heard the door being shut and latched. Just then I turned my head and saw a flash of silver hair.

Suijetsu.

He pinned me against the wall by holding my shoulder and scanned my towel wrapped body with complete lust gleaming in his eyes.

"Get off me." I squirmed in his hold.

"Hana! You are such a beautiful creation of Kami and I so wanna explore it." He whispered in my ear in a husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.