Chapter 18

Vote. Comment. Follow.☺⭐
——–—————————————

My head was heavy and my whole body ached. But why? What happened? I tried to recall and then the flashback played in my mind. I got knocked out by someone. Cool! I remember only so much. I slowly opened my eyes and studied my surrounding. It was gloomy with only few candles lit up here and there. Then my eyes slowly landed on two figures and I regretted for opening my eyes. I should've stayed little longer or forever in my knocked out state.

Orachimaru and Kabuto. Two creepiest persons I had ever heard about earlier.

I was on the floor. I think they had  thrown me on the floor. I'm thankful that they didn't tie me up to their experimenting chair or something.

"Finally,you are up." Orachimaru hissed in his creepy voice. Everything about him,creeps me out including his shadow.

"Wha-what do yo-you want from me?" I asked him. Orachimaru wouldn't place a finger on anything unless he wants something out of it/them.

"Don't you know it already sweetheart?" Orachi asked with a evil grin plastered on his face which I badly wanted to slap out of his face,if I had the guts or power.

I nodded my head and noticed one more person on my left. I snapped my neck at that person and my eyes bulged out.

Sasuke.

Part of my birthday wish is granted, I wished for him to return to Konoha but I at least got to see him. I felt so happy to see him after so many days but he showed no emotion at all. I wouldn't be surprised with that cold emotionless look if he wasn't close to me. But after sleeping for days in a same room,cuddling against each other, sometimes along with Naruto and most importantly he had even kissed me, that gave a pang in my chest. My eyes got teary as all these thoughts crossed my mind.

"Sasuke....." I said in a low voice with my gaze glued to him.

"You know each other?" Kabuto asked the stupidest question.

"Obviously! She was one of his classmate and probably his friend." Orachi commented. Classmate? How does he even know these details?

Sasuke didn't react at all. Does this mean that he's agreeing to the fact? That I'm his friend? Or he doesn't wanna acknowledge my existence?

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh." As I turned my head from Sasuke, Orachimaru was right in front of me and bit me on my neck. It gave me terrible pain which passed on my nerves too. I held that spot and curled to a ball as I couldn't bear with this deadly pain. Non-stop tears were rolling down my cheeks. It wasn't caused only by the bite but by Sasuke's coldness too.

To my surprise the pain subsided and vanished in few minutes,when I touched that spot it was smooth which had three holes previously. Is it Orachimaru's doing too? But his and Kabuto's eyes were widened like saucers.

"You've a self-healing ability meaning your skin would heal on it's own when you are injured and not only that, you can heal anybody without even using any medicines or instruments, just your bare hands would heal anything." Orachimaru gave a long speech.

Is it true? But what I just witnessed on my neck,proves it to be. I'm more than shocked now. I don't know how to react now. I turned to look at Sasuke.

No change. So, this is his true self. I smirked at my own self as I regretted for showing so much care towards him. Not that I was expecting him to return all the care I had shown but neglecting my presence is hurting badly.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH." Just then Orachimaru threw a kunai at my stomach. "Are you crazy?" I growled at him in pain as I took out the kunai and clutched my stomach where kunai had stabbed. Blood was oozing out. I turned to Sasuke again but he was already walking away.

"Sasuke? Is it bothering you?" Kabuto asked Sasuke with a smirk.

"Yeah! Her voice is really annoying. I'm going out to train." Sasuke said in his cold voice.

My voice was annoying? I felt like dying right away as it was really bad. Again the pain subsided gradually and when I touched that spot, it was unscathed. I had such an awesome gift and hadn't realised about it till now. So, this is the reason Naruto got healed way too early the other day because I had touched his wounds with my bare hand.

"Wow. I badly want to take over your body." Orachimaru stated and gave me shivers down my spine. Take over my body?

"We can take her heart out and kill her. Very simple,Orachimaru-sama." Kabuto said as though it was a candy or something. I froze and felt a bit dizzy. Though the wounds got vanished, I did experience pain and some blood lose. Kabuto and Orachimaru stood still for a while and I laid flat on the floor as I couldn't cope up with my body anymore. This is gonna be the best birthday ever. I'm gonna have my birthday and deathday on the same day. Wonderful.

That's when we heard  jingling of bells walking towards us and brought me out of my thoughts. I turned my head to the side to take a look at it.

A man emerged from the dark who had a black cloak with red clouds on it and a hat with bells.

The cloak's collar was turned upward covering half of his face with only his eyes visible.

Akatsuki. I got so much. Maybe he's paying Orachimaru or something. I'm gonna have a painful and miserable death at the hands of these monsters.

"Uchiha Itachi?" Kabuto gulped. Itachi? I've not seen him in person before. I could only see his eyes but I looked at him in awe and fear. Another birthday wish is granted too but I wished to see Itachi that doesn't include him seeing me as well, that may not turn out good.

"I want the girl." Itachi said in his deadly voice. 

"Itachi....?" Another little less deadly voice was heard.

Uchiha Sasuke.

This family reunion is not gonna be the best one and all are gonna enjoy my death,including the new Sasuke.