Chapter 2

From this chapter the story begins ;)

Hope you guys like it.

^_^

~ Hana ~

I heard someone knocking on my room door,not a soft knock how people do normally, which made me get out of bed.I know who that person is,I opened the door,only to get attacked by a strong and loud voice piercing my ears.

"HANA,JUST TEN MORE MINUTES LEFT FOR ACADEMY TO START. GET READY SOON." The person at the door walked back to his room after that.

It's none other than,my best friend, Uzumaki Naruto.

I shut the door and grabbed my clothes, rushed inside the bathroom, had a shower,put on my purple sleeveless top and a black shorts. I quickly got ready and rushed to kitchen to grab something to eat. It's usually Naruto, who wakes up late,at rare days it's me and that day is today. There was cartons of milk in fridge,I grabbed two out of it and handed one to Naruto as he dashed inside kitchen.

"Let's go." Naruto held milk carton in one hand and my wrist in his other hand,we stepped out of our apartment, locked the door behind and started our walk toward the academy. We gulped down the milk as we walked.

"Good morning Hana."

"Hey Hana."

"Good morning,Naruto and Hana." The villagers who happened to pass us,waved at us.

"Good morning. Have a nice day." I gave them a bright smile. Naruto just waved at them with his wide smile.

We reached the academy in time, and went straight to our seats,after smiling at Iruka-sensei,who handles our class,our teacher.

I sit in the corner of the bench, with Naruto beside me and Sasuke beside him. Iruka-sensei started with his teaching, it was something about jutsus. I zoned out.

We are 12 years old now. I'm 5'3 and Naruto is 5'5,I guess. After I moved in with Naruto, many things in Naruto's life had changed,people started treating him with little respect that they give the normal kids. I made some more friends ,who in turn are obviously Naruto's friends too.

I first befriended Shikamaru and Choji. I love these guys,Choji is obsessed with chips and crisps,Shikamaru won't give a damn about anybody and anything, he would say ' What a drag..'even if the sky is crashing down.

Then, Kiba and Shino. Kiba has a cute doggie called Akamaru,I played with Akamaru and befriended him before Kiba. Shino have lots of bugs up his sleeves,when I say sleeves,I really mean it.

I befriended guys easily because of Naruto, he talks to them so I did too.

Uchiha Sasuke,he keeps to himself,he never talks to any of us but he sits beside Naruto. I heard that his whole clan got murdered by none other than his older brother,Uchiha Itachi. I can feel shivers running down my spine,for even thinking about Itachi. Sasuke talks only to Naruto but the one starting the conversation would be Naruto. It comes to an end within few minutes. I did befriend Sasuke,I guess I really did or I think of it that way. Once,Naruto and Sasuke had a fight,in class,so I swapped my place with Naruto's, just to put an end to the fight. I did succeed. I forgot to mention something, a very important point about Sasuke, the girls in my class are obsessed with Sasuke,by his looks,I guess. I don't feel anything that way,though. I happened to sit next to Sasuke very often and I shared my lunch with him,he did refuse to take it at first, I didn't bother him but I kept offering him daily and one day he accepted and gave a half smile. We do talk sometimes.

Finally, I befriended two girls,Ino and Sakura, actually they befriended me. It's because of my seat in the class,near to Sasuke and he talks to me. Ino and Sakura enquire about Sasuke to me,separately, though Ino and Sakura are best friends, they fight over Sasuke. Ino had asked me deliver some stuffs which you can call as gifts or something to Sasuke, I did deliver,he would simply chuck it aside or give me a death glare meaning, 'Give it back or You are dead if you do the postman job again.' So,Ino started giving chocolates to Sasuke, through me,he obviously refused to take it,so Naruto and Choji would snatch it from me. I would've given it to them,even if they had asked me nicely. Naruto shares some chocolates with me too,after all we are best friends.

The bell rang and brought me out of my thoughts.

--------

Vote :)

Comment :)

Follow ;)

I'll surely follow back O:)