Chapter 8

Next day....

I entered Hokage's office and found him in his usual chair behind his huge table with hell lot of papers.

"Hokage-sama?" I spoke up as I stepped in. He slowly looked up from his work.

"Hana,how are you feeling now?" He got up from his chair and stood in front of me in a poof.

"I'm completely alright, Hokage-sama." I gave a wide genuine smile.

We walked to the glass window.

"So?" He questioned referring to my decision.

"I've thought of an apt job for me." I paused and looked at him who was looking back at me too, "I wanna be your assistant. I'll do anything you ask me to do and I wouldn't mind assisting a medical team either, as you had suggested yesterday."

He smirked. "Wow,this is surprisingly amazing. You are recruited, assistant Yamazaki Hana but before that you gotta take up the training." With that he gave me a warm hug.

------

I didn't have much work in Hokage's office since it's my first day at work/training. So I reached home early,slouched on the couch and waited for Naruto and Kiba.

After,what seemed like an hour the orange jumpsuit and doggie boy entered the apartment.

"Hey guys! How was your day?" I asked as they sat beside on the either side of me.

"GUESS WHAT? I AND SAKURA ARE IN THE SAME TEAM UNDER KAKASHI SENSEI along with Sasuke." Naruto got hyper while mentioning about Sakura which faded as he mentioned Sasuke.

"I'm feeling terribly sorry for Sasuke for being on the same team as Sakura." I giggled and Kiba joined, Akamaru too,he just barked. Naruto pouted.

"I,Shino and Hinata are on the same team under Kurenai sensei." Kiba beamed and told me about the other teams too.

Shikamaru, Choji and Ino- wow awesome team.

Lee,Tenten and Neji- I don't know what to say.

Then I told the guys about my job at Hokage's office. They seemed relaxed since I'll be under direct supervision of  Hokage.

-----------
Filler chapter ^__^ it gets better after chapter 10.