Drama

Paddy put his phone down and started walking to Amelia. He was nervous for meeting her. They had only texted each other and they didn't even consider FaceTime. But what she said was true. He had been staring at her like a creep. Why wouldn't he? She was quite pretty.

"Amelia?" he asked the blue eyed girl. She stood up from her chair and greeted him. They sat in an awkward silence for two minutes before the waitress came to take their order. She was, in fact, flirting with Paddy. 

It had gone too far that Amelia had to finally shut the waitress up. "Um that's all we'll have miss. Isn't that right love?" she asked Paddy. He nodded in agreement, shook by the fact that she called him 'love'. The waitress gave Amelia a dirty look before going away.

"So love huh?" he asked her raising an eyebrow. "Oh shut up it's not like you were comfortable with her flirting with you. Or am I wrong and should I call her?" she asked in a challenging tone. "No thanks" he replied almost immediately which produced a small chuckle from the brunette girl. 

"So whadupp? Why you in a coffee shop?" Paddy wasn't quite the one to go out in public that's what she learned from their conversations. "Actually I was supposed to meet a friend, but he stood me up I guess." he told with a hint of sadness. 

After a little more talking, Amelia's phone chimed indicating she had a message

Liam C
Hey we need to talk
[Read at 5:20 p.m.] 

Liam C
Stop ignoring me or you know what happens
[Read at 5:25 p.m.]

Liam C
I see you
[Read at 5:35 p.m.]

The last message scared Amelia. Whatever this was, it wasn't good.  And she knew it. Seeing Amelia's startled look, he was concerned. "We should get out of here" she said before she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was him. Liam Chantler.

"I told you, not to ignore me" Liam said in a soft yet dangerous tone. This sent chills down her spine. Before Liam could say anything, she turned to Paddy. "It was nice talking to you but now you must go" she said. He was about to say something, but Amelia gave him a look. They seemed comfortable, but Paddy was jealous. So he left the café giving the girl and the guy some privacy.

[A/N- Keep an eye for an extra update today ;)]