Your div

[Warning: This is gonna be a long one, but it'll be worth it trust me :)] 

12:10 am. Ten minutes past midnight. The freckle faced boy was staring at the ceiling, anxiously thinking about the day ahead. He always wanted to do something special for a girl sometime in his life after seeing all of the too-good-to-be-true Disney movies with his brothers. But when the day finally came, the teenager was quite nervous. This was only one of the two reasons why he was awake at this hour of the night. The other reason, well lets just say Tom and Zendaya are together in the next room and the walls are thin.

The next day Paddy woke up before his alarm beeped. He got down the stairs and greeted his mum. "So are you ready for today?" she asked his son nudging his shoulder in a joking manner. "Yup. I just need to get there soon" he sighed. "What's wrong?" Nikki asked him. "I-I just I donno Mum. I'm afraid she will cheat on me like Stephanie. I don't think I'm good enough for her"

"As long as I've known her, which is one month, I know she is great." Dom said walking in, pecking Nikki's cheek. "You know she went through so many hardships in her life like you told us even though we don't know what they are but what I do know is that she never plays with anybody's trust. Just be yourself son and don't fuck this up" Paddy just hugged his parent's before muttering a small 'thank you'. "You ready to go Paddy?" Tom asked him as a very exhausted Zendaya trailed behind. "My my dear you look so worn out. Did Tom keep you up all night?" Nikki asked her soon to be daughter in law (yes tom proposed a year after they started dating), glaring at Tom. "Mhm, fuck, baby. Gosh Mum that's what was happening even after 12." Paddy said making gagging gestures. Nikki smacked his head while his eldest brother and fiancée were looking very flustered.

imessage (Paddy and Amelia)

Paddy
so i'm coming over

mills
cool
i just woke up but if u see a monster its just me

Paddy
lol
i'll recognize u don't worry

"OK Paddy remember what everyone told you?" Tom asked his brother. He just nodded and slammed the car door behind him. Knocking on the front door, a smiling Harrison opened it. "Fancy seeing you here" Paddy smirked. "Oh shut up. Anyway Grace and I will be leaving in a few minutes. Have fun okay?" He said. "Haz come on let's go. Oh panda you are here." Grace said walking in. "I told you a million times to not call me that Grain!" Paddy said. Grace rolled her eyes at the nickname and called out to Amelia, "Millie Haz and I are leaving." she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Yeah ok" her voice seeped downstairs. Though it was muffled, Paddy loved that voice very much. "Good luck and don't hurt her" Haz said in a warning yet supportive tone while giving a pat on his shoulder. 

The 17 year old climbed the stairs, the music becoming louder every step and Amelia's beautiful voice singing along. He knocked on the door. This made Amelia drop her hairbrush and grab her tennis racquet from behind the bed. Slowly, she opened the door. "Oh its only you" she said when she recognized the youngest Holland standing in front of the door. "Come in" she said in her normal cheery voice. 

"So..." she trailed away after finishing her hair do and when she know she didn't look like Anna from Frozen anymore. "I was thinking we could do something fun. Mum and Dad are going out of town, Sam and Harry are with Clarke and Beth and Tomdaya are at the movies" he lied. "Oh. Well there is a big bed, some music and a pretty big house all alone to us. We can do something." Paddy just looked at her with wide eyes. When Amelia saw that, she understood what she said didn't come out right. "Paddy get your mind out of the gutter. I'm not talking about sex. We can do some sing alongs and jump on the bed. Grace and I have many records combined. Let's start with Made in the A.M." she said which calmed the boy down. "You look exhausted everything okay?" he asked the blue eyed girl when she tried to stifle a yawn. "I didn't get much sleep last night. The walls are thin. And trust me, it's gross" she said laughing. 

~Skip to the end of the day~

"Oh God look at her she's so beautiful. Can you believe she's in her thirties?" Paddy asked Amelia. "Well that's Taylor Swift for you" she said smiling. "When I'm going home, I'm listening to all her albums." He said which made the girl chuckle. Oh God that smile on her face was everything Paddy could ask for. "Loverrr" Taylor finished.

"Thank you for today I had fun" she said. This was everything she could ask for. At this moment, she just wanted to kiss him more than anything but she knows that it's not possible. Little did she know that the red haired boy next to her also wanted the same thing. "Its not over yet" he said to which Amelia furrowed her eyebrows. "Let my show you something." he said putting a blindfold on her. "Don't kill me before we reach there" she said. 

"Wow" she said above a whisper. What she saw in front of her was the most gorgeous sight in view. Even gorgeous was an understatement. There were so many polaroids of her and Paddy  hanging from the fairy lights which were connected to the trees. Below her there was a picnic blanket and a picnic basket which she recognized was Nikki's. She turned to Paddy and gave him a very tight hug. "Thank you" she said. The last time someone did something like this was 8 years ago from her parents before they died. 

"Come on let's eat." he said as they sat down. They talked about everything from Amelia's and Paddy's life to global warming. Both the teenagers was having the best time of their lives. They were both laughing and laying down on the grass. 

"I'm going to do something which I'll probably regret later." he said. "Wha--" but before she could finish, he placed a small kiss on her lips. She was shocked but her eyes were closed. After a moment or two, she kissed him back. They pulled away, but their foreheads remained connected. "I like you Amelia James, a lot" he spoke up. "I don't think I like you Patrick Holland" she said with a smile on her face. "Relax I was just messing with you" she said which made them both laugh. ""I like you too Patrick Holland, the biggest div in the world" 

Behind the bushes, Grace was swatting flies while trying her best to hear the conversation between her sister and her soon to be boyfriend. "Guys guys they are making out!!" Harrison squealed like a teenage girl. "Shut up they'll hear us" Zendaya said and as if on cue, both of the teenagers' head whipped to their direction.

"You had help didn't you?" Amelia asked. "I may or may not have made a group chat and asked for help" he said rubbing the back of his neck. She giggled at this. "You're such a div you know that?" "But I'm your div!"

A/N- And #padil is together. Don't worry this book is not over. I have one question to you guys. I have a draft on a book called "Adopted by Harrison Osterfield" Should I publish it or no? Please comment below