The OsterJames Wedding

[Don't blame me if the vows are bad okay?] 

Reaching the venue didn't take a lot of time. Thanks to London who chose a pleasant weather for this day and thanks to the traffic for not being there. Inside the dressing room was a whole other story. Since the wedding jitters were already over 5 days ago, comforting the bride was done. But there was one big problem. Make up smudge. 

Anyone who has their face made up for 1 hour knows the torture of it smudging and re doing. This was the condition of Grace. But it was not her fault that someone pushed her when she was drying her tears! Amelia was trying her best to calm her sister while calming herself. Oh how she wished her mother was here.

"Earth to Amelia!!" Grace screamed in front of her. She shook her head from all the thoughts and hugged her sister tightly never wanting to let her go. Grace was confused at first, but then hugged her back. "I fucking hate you, you know that right?" Grace nodded in agreement. They stood in this pose as all the other bridesmaids and make up artists moved away. "Its not going to be the same" Amelia said pulling away. "But beanie, i'll always remember you. How can I forget you?" she said which put a smile on Amelia's face. "If you hurt him, I'll kill you Grace and I'm not kidding." She hugged her sister one more time. 

"Girls it's time to go" Lucas, their father's best friend who was walking Grace down the aisle said which made them both pull away. 

The ceremony had started not so long ago. It was now time to exchange vows. Harrison went first,
            "Gracie Nicole James, we were one when we first met. I still remember our constant blabbering when our mothers used to set us up on play dates. But I only knew that I liked you when we were 12. I waited 13 years to tell you that I liked you, scared of how you would react. If it wasn't for you kissing me back that day, we wouldn't be here today. When you and Millie moved in, I saw every chance to tell you that I liked you but each single time I chickened out. You've been in my life for 28 years and I wouldn't want any other girl to be by side for these 28 years. Looking ahead, there are still plenty of years we can spend together. And I hope this bond is there forever." By the time Haz finished his vows, Grace was in tears. Thanks to the waterproof mascara, she didn't look like a ghost.

         "Harrison John Osterfield, I really have no words to describe you. To say that I love you is an understatement. You are everything that I wanted, want and will ever want. If someone said 10 years ago that I would be standing here exchanging vows with you, I would laugh at their faces, hoping that it will one day be true. And now here we are doing everything. You've always made me feel safe all my life after my parents died. I just hope that we are the something that lasts forever and I can't wait to have a family with you." And now it was Harrison's turn to cry.

"Before we conclude this occasion, I want you Harrison to repeat this words after me." The officiant continued. "I, Harrison John Osterfield, take Gracie Nicole James to be my lawfully wedded wife, to share my life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever and with all my heart. To share with you all my soul, to grow with you through all my days , as long as we all shall live."

"Now Grace repeat after me."

"I, Gracie Nicole James, take Harrison John Osterfield to be my lawfully wedded husband, to share my life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever and with all my heart. To share with you all my soul, to grow with you through all my days , as long as we all shall live."

It was now time to exchange rings which was brought by Tom the best man. He moved to Harrison and whispered, "Amelia told me to say you one more time that if you hurt Grace, she will fucking end you" which cause Harrison to chuckle. The rings were exchanged and everyone cheered, the loudest being Harrison's sister Charlotte. 

"With this, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the officiant announced as they both kissed. This kiss felt like that wedding kiss from the fourth movie of Twilight. 

"I love you Harrison Osterfield"
"I love you more Grace Osterfield"