Finding her

imessage (Harrison and Paddy)

Padster
One question

Leopold Osterfield
Shoot

Padster
who is Liam

Leopold Osterfield
i know a lot of Liam's
be a little more specific

Padster
I don't know his last name
but he was at the café where me and Mills were

Leopold Osterfield
Oh yea
you guys had your first date right?
how was it?
#padil

Padster
Haz I'm serious
who is he

Leopold Osterfield
wait was his name Liam Chantel

Padster
I think so
he had blond hair and a silver chain
that's all i know
and also he was creeping Amelia 
he told  her and I quote "i told you not to ignore me"

Leopold Osterfield
Shit
where is she?

Padster
she told me to go
she is still in the café ig

Leopold Osterfield
I'll tell you all about it later okay?
just whatever happens stay away from him
and next time don't leave them both alone

Padster
what why?
haz
HARRISON
HARRISON JOHN OSTERFIELD!!!
[seen]

imessage (Grace and Harrison)

Haz
we have a problem
grace?
GRACE
ITS URGENT

Grace
I was away
what happened?

Haz
Um remember that Chantel guy?
Millie's ex?

Grace
Liam?

Haz
Yea

Grace
what abt that bastard?

Haz
he was at the café and Paddy told he was sketchy
we need to find Amelia

Grace
fuck
I'm omw

Real life

As soon as Paddy told Haz about what happened, he rushed out of his house slamming the poor door the millionth time this week. He had texted Grace and within a few minutes, they reached the nearby café. Since Amelia wasn't there, they had searched nearby. The 'date' wasn't at least over by one hour so Amelia will be near by. 

After roaming the busy streets, it felt like Grace had lost all hope. She broke down in the middle of the road before her phone chimed. It was Amelia.

Liam. Garage. Help

"Ha-Haz she is at Liam's garage. We gotta go." There was not another second wasted by the two before they rushed to his house. There they found Amelia trying to fight off Liam. Harrison ran to him and knocked him out while Amelia broke down crying in Grace's arms. "He almost did it again" she spoke barely above a whisper. 

They took her home. "Millie it's gonna be alright" Harrison soothed when hugging her. But he knew that this was gonna be far from alright. It hasn't even been a month since she recovered from her last encounter with this type of situation. 

It took a few hours and a few movies and tv shows to calm her down. And now it was very late. Harrison's phone chimed, a text from his sister saying him to go home. "Um as much as I would love to stay here, I gotta go. It's getting late." he announced. "I'll walk you out" Grace said, stepping out of the makeshift blanket fort. 

The walk was silent until they reached the door. "Uh thank you for today. I don't know wh--" But before she could say anything, he connected his lips with hers. At first the brunette was shocked, but soon she melted in the kiss. "Guys I'm still up here and you know I hate PDA!" Amelia shouted from her room. They pulled away, but their foreheads remained connected. "You know, I've wanted it for a long time" he spoke. "Will you be my girlfriend?" This brought immense joy to her. She nodded. When she was about to kiss him once more, Amelia screamed "Ostrich your sister is blowing up my phone. You can suck my sister's face off later" He mumbled something under his breath but was thankful that Amelia didn't hear because she would kill him. "I heard that Haz!" Grace said.