What. The. Fuck.

Originally when her one night stand sat down at her table, Asami was absolutely one hundred percent sure that she manages to find and fuck her future husband's sister.

But, then her father called her 'Korra'. And Korra, was the name Asami had been given. She didn't know the girl's name from last night, otherwise she would've recognized it, and she was certain that Korra was the name of the man Asami was supposed to marry. Or at least so she thought.

So, her father set her up with a girl. What the actual fuck?

She actually waited for a while to see if another person was coming, not believing the situation, but no. The only people who joined them were the girl's parents. This was actually happening

Asami and Korra had been in a sort of stare off. Her dad was talking with Korra's parents for about half an hour, and it seemed like they were having a good conversation, given how much laughter she heard. They got along fine, Korra and her didn't exchange a single word, both stumped. Well, Asami was. She couldn't read Korra's emotions well. Her expression was serious and blank, leaving Asami completely baffled as to where Korra stood in this situation. She felt so lost and confused and she hated every moment of it.

It also really annoyed her how calm the girl was, and a part of Asami blamed everything on her. However, a larger part of her wanted to know just what was going on. Why did her father set her up with Korra? Did he know she was attracted to girls, or was that a coincidence? What the fuck was going on?

Asami had tried to hold her curiosity back and make it through dinner, but she couldn't. She had to know, she had to.

So, when she heard her dad laugh, she joined in, trying to pretend like she was a part of the conversation this entire time.

"So funny!" She complimented them. "I'm sorry, can you guys excuse us for a second? I need to talk to my dad outside."

"Oh boy, I'm in trouble," Hiroshi joked, standing up, "we'll be right back." He assured the three.

Asami stood up as well, grabbing her dad by his hand and dragging him outside urgently. She had questions, he had answers to give, and Asami wasn't waiting any longer.

"Well, that was rude," her dad folded his arms as they got outside, "also, why are you so quiet? I've never seen you shut up for so long, like, ever."

Asami ignored him. "Dad," she started, "Korra's a woman."

He blinked, confused. "Well, yeah," he answered slowly, as if he couldn'tfor the life of him figure out what Asami was so baffled about, "Jesus Asami we've been in there for more than twenty minutes, and you only just noticed?"

"Oh, my, God, dad!" Asami exclaimed. "Why did you set me up with a woman?"

"Because you're gay," he said like it was the most obvious this in the world.

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "What?!" How the hell did he even know? "I'm not gay!" Her instincts kicked in, causing her to deny the statement immediately.

"Yes you are," he calmly answered, "what was I supposed to do, set my gay daughter up with a man?"

"I never told you I'm gay!" Asami blushed furiously.

"Oh, Asami, please," her dad chuckled, shaking his head dismissively, "I knew you were gay since you were like, three!"

'That makes no sense," Asami argued, "how could you possibly know something like that when I was this young?"