NightMares👾

--Edited--

Time: 5:00Am
Setting: Erwin's Bedroom

~Erwins POV~

I had just woken up too a strange weight on my chest. I looking down and saw a familiar black haired, tiny male... Levi!? Why was he here? Was something wrong?
Even though I wondered why he was here, I didn't want to wake him up, due to him hardly ever getting any sleep. Although he looked scared and he was trembling. I, still not wanting to wake him up, turned on my side (left side) and wrapped my arms around his small frame, which was even smaller than normal, after examinating his body, I found that he had his knees half way up his stomach with a small white and blue stuffed bunny in between his legs and stomach. The bunny was wearing a brown hoodie and had one blue/cyan eye, the other seemed to be missing.

After I realized Levi was still shaking, I started to whisper small reassuring comments like...

"It okay, I got you Levi," or "Calm down, Its alright."

As I had said this I moved my hand to his hair and started to run my fingers through it. His hair was surprisingly soft, it felt as if I was running my hand through a cloud.

~Nobodys POV~

As Erwin was petting Levi, he ended up a rising from sleep and almost yelled... "what the hell-"

"Oh sorry," Erwin started to sit up, ending his sentence by saying, "You looked like you were having a nightmare and I wanted to make it stop."

Levi stayed silent as he sat up along side Erwin. Both men sat there for what seemed like a decade before Erwin asked, "Hey, why are you even in here?" It took Levi a few seconds to reply, but when he did he stated "For the same reason you were trying to comfort me..." although his voice got so low into a whisper Erwin didn't quite hear him and so asked for the smaller male to repeat. Once he did Erwin responded with a nod and a small whisper asking "Want to talk about it?"

This startled Levi, but after the shock of the question he leaned over to the side laying his head on Erwin's shoulder saying, "Maybe later right now I wanted to say... sorry"

"Why"
"Because I should of woken you up and told you I was here instead of just climbing in someone else's bed."
"Levi... Its okay, you are always welcome in my room or office even if I am asleep, you don't even have to wake me up, just make yourself comfortable."
"... thanks"
"Your welcome... its only 5:45 do you want to go back to bed or do you want to stay up?"
"*yawn* I don't really care whatever you want to do."
"I want to lay back down, not go to sleep just lay down. That okay with you?"
"Yeah..."

As both men lay back down and get into a good position, Levi spoke up saying,

"Hey... this might be weird but can we... maybe..." his voice trailed off.
"hmm, what did you say, I couldn't hear you."
"Cuddle... can we cuddle?"

Erwin stayed quiet staring at the back of Levi's head. Soon though he turned onto his side and wrapped his huge arms around the smaller males body, which was curled up into an even smaller ball then before. Levi was shook by the response, he didn't really think Erwin would comply with this, but now that he did Levi wasn't going to complain. Instead he leaned back and fell into the feeling of the taller mans warmth. Levi loved it after a few minutes go by in complete comforting silence Erwin gave a small "Goodnight Levi,"

"Night..."

After that both men fell asleep.

~~~Bonus~~~

Time: 8:00Am
Setting: Cafeteria

~Nobodys POV

Hanji and Mike were both worried about the commander and captain, due to Levi usually being the first up. Eren and most of the other cadets had looked over and saw how Hanji wasn't bouncing off the walls. So Marco had called out, asking "Hey hanji-san are you okay?"
Hanji slightly jumped saying,

"Yeah I'm just wondering were Erwin and Levi are. Have y'all seen them?!" was what they had gotten as a response.
"No ma'am" the cadets said back.

"Why don't we go see what they are doing and if they are okay?" Sasha blurts out through chews of bread.

Everyone agrees and started the long walk up the flight of stairs to the third story in which the captains and commanders had sleep and worked in their offices, on the second floor was where the cadets sleep, although they didn't have offices. When they had gotten to the door of Commander Erwin's bedroom, mike had knocked and called out

"Hey man, you up, its me." Silence spoke for itself

Hanji pulled out a silver key and unlocked the door opening it. What they had saw shocked almost everyone in the hallway. Some were expecting the two to finally get with the other will most didn't even see their relationship going beyond friends.

Seeing the smaller male SMILING in the older and stronger males arms was much a blessing and made them forget about the doubt that they weren't dating, well not for petra, she had continued to complain on how her and Levi had "dated" and was saying how he was cheating on her with that, that THING. This made almost everyone mad, when Armin chimes in with a...

"Weren't you and oluo kissing out in the field the other day?!"

Everyone when silent when he chimed in, at the end petra ran away "crying" and yelling that she was going to make all of their lives a living hell. No one really cared so their focus back on to the 'couple' and saw that Levi had sat up, starting to rub his eyes stopping shortly after when he realized what the others where doing, but he didn't yell he just sat there.

"You want us to leave?" Jean said breaking the weird silence.

"Ye-" "Go back to sleep" Erwin cut Levi off with what sounded more like a growl then a sentence as he put his arm around Levi's waist, Levi looked back up and shakes his hand side to side signaling that he wished for then to leave. Hanji closed the door letting the two have their peace. The others went to go clean and prepare for their morning training, they didn't hear from the couple nor petra for the rest of the day.

-----------------------------------------------

|~~~< LE END >~~~|

<Wow>
Word count: 1146

This was a trip but thanks for getting this far I might start posting some Klance or other ships <Nothing pedo though> the content is all up to y'all, I will tag you if you gave the prompt.

Thank you for reading

~Byo~